#3- Welcome

Josh's POV

"Oh, oh shit." I said, staring at the small boy rocking and shaking in the corner. What the hell do I do? I walked a bit closer, realising he was muttering something under his breath. This was some satanic shit. "Uh, you ok?" I asked. He just shook his head, still rocking. I backed out of the room slowly, incredibly confused. Once I was out the room, I quickly ran towards the others. I burst in, seeing them staring out of the window. The only one not staring in awe at the strange sight was the angry boy, who was on the sofa.

"Guys, the boy in the yellow room is rocking in the corner." I said quickly. The angry boy stood up quickly, walking back the way I came. I hurried after him, and we both reached the room. The boy hadn't moved. The angry boy knelt beside him, putting his hand on his shoulder to stop him rocking.

"You ok man?" He asked the rocking boy. He shook his head again. The angry boy scooped the smaller up bridal style, lifting him up. He carried him back to the living room, kicking open the doors. Just before I exited the room, I looked behind me at the doors, to see what both the rocking boy and the angry boy were called. Vikk and JJ. (A/N That should make it easier for me to explain XD) I followed them to the living room, where the other boys were still staring out the window. Once they realised we were here, they turned round and gathered round the sofa JJ had put Vikk on. (A/N I nearly put 'The sofa JJ had laid Vikk on. 😂) Vikk had gone extremely still, still mumbling, and started staring into space. JJ sat beside him and put Vikk's head on his knee, but Vikk didn't respond. Suddenly, an old speaker that was in the corner of the room started crackling, and a booming voice spoke from it.

Welcome to Heaven's Support Group.