Chapter 3

Kashish's POV:

"Miss, please place your bag in the bunk above," the plane attendant said, pointing at the bunk.

"Yeah, sure!" I said as I placed it, then I sat down.

I have been waiting so long for this... Nothing good ever seems to happen to me, and I still can't believe this is actually happening! I'm gonna meet the 7 boys who put a smile on my face when I felt like I couldn't smile. The boys who helped me realize that dreams can come true, inspiring me to do better every day.

I put my headphones on, and put on I Like It, and I swayed my head from side to side. I couldn't calm down; my hands kept shaking, and hearing their voices from my phone made me even more anxious to hear them... live.

*Once The Flight Was Over*

I grabbed my bags, and walked toward the line where people waited. As I strolled, I saw a man in a suit holding a sign with my name on it!
Our eyes met, and I just pointed at myself as I stopped walking, not knowing what to do.
He walked up to me.

"Are you by any chance Kashish Ahuja?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's me," I confirmed.

"I am Choi Dal-Po, and I work for BigHit Entertainment. I will take you to your destination," he said as he bowed.

I bowed in return, remembering all the notes I wrote, in order to not offend any Korean for not knowing their culture.

"Then, please, follow me," he said, grabbing my bags and heading toward the door.

I ran to catch up to him. He then put my stuff in the car's trunk, and opened the door for me, so I got in.

*Once They Arrived*

"Okay, so I just go up the building to the first floor, right?" I asked, and he nodded. "Gomabseubnida," I said, and bowed, which made him smile.

"Nee," he said, nodding. Then he got back into the car and drove off.

I walked into the only entrance I saw, slowly appreciating every moment, until I reached the receptionist. She asked me for my ID, and after a minute she gave it back.

"Welcome, Miss Ahuja. Go to the first floor to room 3. Here are the keys." She passed them to me.

I bowed as I thanked her, then I started walking toward the elevator.

So, this is how being an adult feels like! I'm only 16, and I'm in Korea without any adult, going around with me, myself and I!

I started humming Good Day by BTS as I got into the elevator, and when I reached the 1st floor, I opened room 3's door, put my stuff in and changed into a cute outfit.
I have been saving since I was 10, in case something happened and I needed my own money. I bought the best clothes I could find and everything else I could find. I really wanted everything to go perfectly.

My phone buzzed, revealing a message from BigHit Entertainment, telling me that I should get ready for a bus to take me and the girls to meet the boys. They also told me to wear something easy to move in.

My outfit fitted me perfectly, but I started getting really anxious. What if they don't like me?