𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇

Yuichiro

"Are you kidding me?!" Yoichi exclaimed with his eyes widened, looks like he didn't believe what I just said to him.

I shook my head with my serious face. "No, I'm not kidding Yoichi, I'm serious about this. Krul Tepes was the one who really wanted to adopt me and she's my former step father's sister. I can't believe any of this either, because what the hell? Tepes brothers were going to be my new step brothers, can't you believe that? And, and that Mikaela Shindo?" I said in frustration while massaging my forehead, my head is hurt like hell. I didn't sleep, I can't sleep because of my new surroundings.

I didn't see that fucker in the mansion yesterday, he didn't show his face to us. I noticed that he's in his room all day, even if we were eating together at the dining room, that pretty boy didn't get out from his room. It's not like I was looking for him or what ever, I was just expecting him because they're his family, what I mean is, show some respect for his own family and eat together with them.

But I must admit, I really wanted to tell Krul that I don't want to live with them but I can't, I couldn't. I might hurt her feelings, I was just doing this for the sake of my former step father. I thought that maybe, if I will live with the Tepes family, I might see him and find him again. I really miss Asuramaru, when is he going to return? When is he going to come back and show his face to us?

I don't like to be in that mansion, it really creeps me out honestly. Tepes brothers are so creepy, mysterious and I don't know what's running in their mind. All of their eyes are red, red like a crimson blood. Even Urd Geales and Krul Tepes. Well, almost all of them except Mikaela Shindo and only him. All of their hands too are so cold, the way their touching me makes me flinched because it feels like the ice was touching me.

They were sniffing me, telling me that I smelled so nice and delicious. Licking my skin even if I don't want them to do such things like that, I mean, they're literally scaring the hell out of me!

Krul even said to me that she will transfer me to the star section, I immediately rejected her offer that time. I don't want to leave Yoichi in our section and I don't want to be with the Tepes brothers all day. If feels like I will just be out of place all the time.

"Yu-kun." I snapped back into the reality when Yoichi called me, tapping both of my shoulders at the same time. "If you are not kidding, and you were telling the truth then I believed you, okay?" Yoichi added, giving me a geniune smile.

I nodded and smiled back at him. "Thanks, Yoichi."

"How was your first day there? And Mikaela Shindo?" Yoichi asked me when we started to walk towards our cafeteria.

"It's fine because gladly; I didn't see that Shindo inside the house." I simply responded while rolling my eyes and shrugging both of my shoulders. "And if you're going to ask how was the Tepes brothers? Well, they're so creepy as fuck." I muttered.

"I was surprised because people didn't even know the news about you living with them. I mean, if the Tepes brothers were involved, the rumors will immediately spread out." Yoichi frowned.

I just giggled. "If you're not going to tell this to anybody then the news aren't going to spread all over the campus, I don't want people to know about this." I said, I saw him pursed his lips and slighty nodding his head. "Is it okay not to tell this to anybody, Yoichi?" I looked at him.