{15}

Rebecca

Dianna, Dallas, and Madison had all gone to sleep but I wasn't tired yet. I grabbed my phone and walked out of my room and went to Demi's room. I knocked on the door waiting for a response "come in!" Demi said. I opened the door to see her reading a book. "Wow, you actually read?" I laughed. She's my sister so I guess it's okay to be kinda mean even though I don't like it. "Ha-ha very funny what do you need?" Demi laughed. I joined her on her bed

"I'm ready." I smiled, Demi's eyes widen and a smile grew on her face. "You sure?" I looked at her "super." She grabbed her phone and I grabbed mine, I went on to my Instagram which was private I had 430 followers and I'm pretty sure that was about to change. "I'm going to post the picture of me on your shoulders from the park earlier today. Is that okay?" I asked softly. "Totally, in going to post the picture of   You on my back when we were in dicks." Demi giggled. "Sounds Gucci." I smiled causing Demi to laugh.

I posted the picture with the caption

"I'm Rebecca James Lovato, I'm hear to clear up rumors and help with the tweet that's currently trending as number one 'demismysterygirl' @/ddlovato is my half sister. I'm incredibly grateful for Demi, Dianna, Madison, and Dallas they have shown me nothing but love. So lol yeah."

I hit sent and I didn't get any likes but that immediately changed when Demi tagged and commented me. I was on private and my account was blowing up.

Demi went on my picture and commented "my lil baby sis😍💙" 

"Thanks Demi." I giggled, I went to Demi's post and it was just blowing up, I read her caption

"You guys have seen this girl with me a lot recently and I'm here to clear shit up and stuff, she isn't my daughter, she isn't a foster kid, I'm not babysitting her, this is Rebecca (@/iambecca15) and she is my baby sister, she is my half sister, She is my bestfriend and I hope you all will treat her with as much respect as you treat me. She will be living with me and there are just some things I can't tell, I love her with all my heart and I love all my lovatics and hope you like Rebecca❤️❤️"

My heart began to break I never had any one tell me they love me besides Ester. Is this what it felt like to be loved? I looked up from my phone and attacked her in a hug. "Demi! I love you so much!" I cried. "I never thought I would ever say those words and mean it!" I sobbed as I felt her hands wrap around my torso. "I love you so much Becca."

"WAKE UP!" I shot up and rolled out of bed "AHH!" I screamed, having a memory of my dad doing that to me well, with a belt. I looked up and saw Madison "what the hell!" I said kinda serious but funny. "Uh you gotta get ready for school, and I decided to wake you up your a Lovato now, which means you get waken up like one." She laughed. Oh great, "okay, well I'm up now I need to get dressed." I smiled pushing her out. "BY THE WAY BREAKFAST IS READY!" She yelled as She shut my door. I went to my closet and looked at the perfectly color coordinated,  everything folded perfectly. I smiled and picked out some clothes.

Me and Madison went shopping for clothes because all I had was trashy

Me and Madison went shopping for clothes because all I had was trashy. I grabbed my backpack and opened my door and left to go downstairs. Demi was downstairs in workout clothes and Dianna was in a robe drinking coffee. "Good morning." I smiled. "Good morning baby." Dianna smiled as I gave her a side hug. "Demi? Are those supposed to be pancakes?" I asked with a smile. "I'm trying here!" She defended herself laughing. "Here, let me help."

I stood up and Demi handed me the spatula, "okay first, you need to add cooking spray." I laughed as I sprayed some on. I grabbed the bowl and made a perfect circle. "Then, when the edges start to bubble, that's when you flip it." I smiled. "Dang, your such a savage." Demi laughed. Making me smile, I flipped over the pancake and it was perfect. "There now you try." I smiled. I put the perfect pancake on a plate and handed Demi the spatula. She smirked and I sat down as she handed me a plate with a pancake and strawberries. I got my phone and turned it on and went on Instagram, I had made my account public because I didn't want to deal with having to accept people.

I took a sip of my apple juice when my account loaded, I started coughing and my apple juice went all over the place, I coughed and gasped for air in between coughs, I felt a hand go on my back "you okay?!" Dianna and Demi said in unison in a concerned tone. "1.3 MILLION FUCKING FOLLOWERS!" I yelled smiling. "Holy shit." Demi laughed, "oh my god, what do I do?!" I laughed,

"Post a picture saying thank you or something!" Dianna laughed. I posted a selfie and I looked bomb asf and had the caption "oh my god! I went to sleep at 430 followers and I wake up at 1.3 million! I honestly can't believe this, thank you!" I sent it out and I got a million responses I got a bunch of compliments and shit. "It's all because of Demi." I smiled. I looked at the time "oh my, school starts in 10 minutes. I gotta run!" I said jumping down from the chair. "Wait! Let me drive you!" Demi smiled. "Uh okay." I smiled nervously. Demi grabbed her car keys and she had one of them cars where the doors opened upwards and was super dope.

We got in the car and we jammed all the way to school. We pulled up in the car lane, where you drop off your kids and the drive away. "Thanks Demi, I have soft ball after school, I'll have Ember drive me home." I smiled "okay, I might not be home because I have a couple meetings because we are going to start filming some music videos."

"Oh my god! That's amazing!" I smiled, "god your so adorable. Hey Becca, what makes you happy?" Demi asked. I looked down "hm,  definitely seeing people smile and them being happy." I smiled. Then I heard the bell rang "uh oh." Then cars honked. "Bye Demi! See you later!" I opened the door and it went up and people gasped, I shut the door and started running inside. When I got inside people freaked out my mouth dropped open as people crowed me, I pushed through them and made my way to class. This was going to be a long day.

--------------------
Don't forget to comment and vote!