Chapter 4- Me? I Would Never

FRIDAY

Tonight is dinner with Chelsea and she's bringing her nephew with her who's around my age and I think goes to my school.

I got up at 6:30, just enough time to get ready for Justin to pick me up at 7:30.

We all are becoming good friends and I can't wait for tomorrow to go shopping with them, they said that they are going to reorganize my closet and I must ride my motorcycle on Monday or my SUV.

Dinner is at one of my favorite restaurants and it's very expensive. I'll wear jeans and a tank top with my jacket to match. I don't have a single dress in my closet.

I showered and put on sweatpants and a fitted shirt, my hair is let out. I put my bag on my shoulder and close my bedroom door.

I think I'll tell the boys my secret today. I had some time, so I fry an egg quickly and eat it with bread and drink some milk. My dad went to work early so he'll be home early for the dinner and he doesn't seem so down lately like three years ago.

When I finish eating, I lock the front door and walk to my usual spot since yesterday.

I take out my phone and see a text from Luke.

Quiet boy: Hi Anne, Justin can't make it today, so I'll pick you up instead

Me: No problem, just pick me up at the address

Five minutes later, I see a black BMW pull up right in front of me. Luke pulls down the window and smiles, he explains, "this is Kyle's own, my own is a motorcycle."

I say, "okay then, let's get going already."

When we pull up school, I wait for Luke to come out first, then I did.

Every girl who is around smiles drop, I laugh.

They whisper.

"What's with that nerd hanging out with the bad boys? Even I can get close to them."

"Yesterday was Justin, today is Luke, Monday will be who? The twins?"

"I got to get her secret on how she can get near them."

I walk inside with Luke, Jordan smiles at me and puts his arms around my neck, and Jacob on the next side so I'm in the middle of the six boys.

People gasp as we make our way to my locker, at least Stephanie isn't there. I get my books and the bell rings, all the boys go their separate ways.

I had chemistry with Carlos and he's late today. When the teacher was calling the roll, Carlos walks in with a smile on his face and sit next to me, yes he's my partner.

Then our vice principal, Mrs. James, storms in completely wet with orange paint.

Everyone laughs at her and she turns red, she screams," Mr. Charles, where are you?!"

Carlos stands up with a smile on his face, he says, "here miss, can't you see am trying to study with my dear partner, Anastasia."

She snaps, "I know you put that bucket of paint over the door."

He pretends he's shocked,"me? I would never, I was here all along with Anastasia, isn't that right Mrs. Kelly?" He asks the chemistry teacher.

She says, "yes, Mrs. James, I have him present."

She really likes Carlos because he's always got the highest grades of the boys.

Mrs. James says, "this isn't over Charles, next time you wouldn't be so lucky", she leaves. The class and everyone starts to talk, the teacher just sighs and continues to today's lesson.

***

During lunchtime, the main topic was Carlos' prank. I am currently sitting with the guys eating, Kyle is talking to Jordan about the upcoming race next week, Justin and Carlos are going a drinking race, Jacob sending girls flirtatious glances, Luke and I are eating not saying anything.

"There's a party tonight, you guys in?" Justin asks.

Luke and I say at the same time, "I'll be busy."

I watch Luke and he shrugs.

Then I remember I had to tell the guys something.

I say, "guys, I have something to tell you."

Jacob fake gasps, "you're on your monthly? Yeah we know, we not stupid."

Carlos slaps him behind his head and says, "don't study this jerk, continue please."

I whisper," Mr. Alvin Montez, the big business owner in two countries is my father."

I put my head on the table, waiting for an answer.

Jordan breaks the silence, "I can hear party every week."

Someone taps me on my shoulder and I look up to see Justin staring at me.

I sigh, "I know you guys probably hate me."

Jacob rubs my back and says, "no we don't, I can't think about the things you had to go through when your mother was arrested."

Jordan says, "I can't believe, I thought that Anne was pretty."

I laugh and push him.

Justin says, "we are good Ana, it's okay, you'll always have us to back you up."

I smile.

Kyle says, "group picture."

We get close up together and I am in the middle so I take out my camera, and yes I have a camera.

I take out a picture and then show the boys, I say, "definitely a keeper."

_____________