Chapter 6- Is This Guy For Real?

Chapter 6- "is this guy for real?

I wake up at 9:50 am, my dad is probably at work. I only have ten minutes to get ready and meet the boys in my driveway, which is close to impossible.

When I finish get ready, it is 10:05 am and I hear a car horn outside. I grab my phone and a small purse with my house keys, I didn't even get to eat breakfast. I open the front door and all the guys are standing there, the two vehicles are in the driveway.

Justin says, "you're late, 10:00 am sharp means 10:00 am nothing more."

I roll my eyes.

All the boys are dress in similar clothes, jeans, and a shirt.

"You'll be riding with Carlos, Luke, and me, while Kyle and the evil twins ride in his vehicle", he adds.

I nod and lock the front door before walking over to the vehicle, I open the front door and get in.

********

When we reach the mall, we head straight to the food court for breakfast because basically, no one ate. I order some waffles and scramble eggs with hot chocolate tea.

Justin orders pancakes with milk, Luke orders scramble eggs with toast and coffee, Carlos bacon with a cheese sandwich and orange juice, Kyle toast with butter and orange juice, and the twins, bacon, cheese, and egg sandwiches with chocolate milk.

"Let's get shopping, let's start with dresses, then jeans and top, then shoes and hair", Luke suggests.

Hair too?

I sigh as the boys drag me into a store, girls start to watch them especially the workers.

I love expensive clothes, if my mom wasn't in jail right now my closet would have been pack with expensive clothes.

I take about six different dresses, which are high waist dresses Justin chose, tight on top and loose at the bottom.

All fit me perfectly hugging my curves.

I take all six; blue, pink, purple, white, light green, and light red.

Next is Jordan's turn to shop with me, we head to a department with mini skirts, short pants, crop tops, strap tops, and tank tops.

Jordan says, "now this is what I call clothes."

I take five mini skirts and try them on with a tank top each. All fit as if it was made for me. Five mini skirts, seven tank tops, eight crop tops, nine strap tops, and three short pants.

Carlos drags me to where they sell leather clothes. I try on seven leather jeans, six leather jackets, and three black heels.

"I am tired, can we rest now?" I whine.

Kyle replies, "no it's my turn, time for shoes, my favorite".

I groan and walk into the shoe store with Kyle.

I try on five heels, two heel boots to match my leather clothing, and three converse; I got to say shoe shopping is faster than clothes.

Jacob carries me to get five short fitted dresses for parties, then we had lunch at the food court and the boys had to carry my shopping bags.

"What's next?" I ask.

Luke replies, "your hair and nails."

It is 2:00 pm already when I enter the salon.

A lady smiles, "you're just in time for your appointment, Luke come back in about two hours."

Luke hugs her and leaves.

She watches me then asks, "do you really need those glasses?"

I take it off and she smiles, "sit we have much to do."

2 hours later

I barely recognize my own self, they didn't put on any makeup just did my hair and wax my eyebrow. My hair is now let out and curl, it is reaching me in the middle of my back. My nails are filed and painted into a shining silver, I thank the woman and wait for Luke.

When he arrives, he is speechless.

I smirk," done finish checking me out?"

He blushes.

I walk back to where the rest of the boys are, they all stare at me.

Jordan says, "hi sexy, do you want to go on a date with me?"

I laugh, is this guy for real?

I say, "not gonna happen, keep dreaming."

"Worth a shot", he sighs.

Justin suggests, "since we finish let's go by Ana's house and chill by her pool."

I nod.

We take out a picture with the seven of us together.

______

When we got inside my house Jordan says, "wow, this is big, Justin you alone don't have a big house."

Justin rolls his eyes, "at least I have a hot tub."

I smirk, "yeah and I have a theater room with Netflix", his smile disappears.

I unlock the front door and the guys drop my bags in my bedroom, then went by the pool, while I put on my bikini.

I put on a pink bikini and take out two cases of soda from the refrigerator for the guys.

Jordan says, "now this is what I call relaxing on a Saturday evening".

Carlos and Jacob stared at me.

I ask, "you lost something?"

They both look away quickly and I laugh.

I drink three sodas and eat the pizza the boys ordered. Kyle, Luke, and Jacob jump into the pool, then I lead over the pool holding Justin's hand.

Kyle pulls me into the pool with the boys falling behind me. I laugh at Justin's face, he is furious.

He hisses, "Kyle you're so dead man when I get my hands on you."

I laugh.

"What's going on here?!" Someone shouts,

I turn around to see my dad with his arms fold.

Jacob mumbles,"uh oh."

I smile," his dad, these are my friends."

He watches all the boys, then watches Luke straight in his eyes, he says, "okay once Luke is with you."

He goes inside.

Justin says, "that was close."

I agree, "yeah, at least he's not strict with me."

After mom left he was kind and patient with me.

_____________________