So Anxious

KB's POV

I knew I didn't want to get to the party too early. It would just give me ample time to get more nervous than I already was. No amount of kush could calm my anxiety right now. Tonight was not only the night that I officially sign onto the label, tonight was the night that I finally get the girl that has taken over my mind for the last 3 weeks.

AJ and I were almost done getting ready when he pulled out two glasses and poured scotch into them.

"You gotta relax man. I've met Zion plenty of times and she is a nice girl. She not mean she isn't rude. She not finna outchu dawg." AJ said as he passed me the glass and I sipped some of it. "Just treat her like a normal human being, not them bitches you be fucking with and I'm sure everything will go smoothly. Now I didn't give you that drink so you could baby it. Finish that shit." We both downed our drinks and went to put on our shoes.

"I appreciate you man. I'mma just feel it out see how it goes." We stepped outside the house and walked to the car the label sent for us.

"Yeah. Let me call Naomi because I know her ass not ready. She probably gon tell me they already half way there and she still in the house working on her make-up." He called her. I looked out the window and watched the buildings go by.

I was proud of myself. Just a regular ass nigga off the streets of New Orleans, when Katrina hit. Lost a lot of family that year, lost even more when my mama moved us to Atlanta. But New Orleans birthed me Atlanta raised me. The music scene is vicious down there, nothing but the best. I met AJ there in middle school and we been down ever since. When we both realized that we had a passion for the music, nothing could stop us. Eventually we learned that our music was a little too smooth for the labels in Atlanta so we made that big jump after high school to New York. Since then we hit the ground running.

I was happy to be where I am today. I was making more money. And after signing with Cross AG I will have A LOT more money in my pockets. I had my best friend with me, so I didn't have to worry about fake ass people coming into my pockets. I had bitches on my jock all day and night. There wasn't a week that went by that I wasn't satisfied.

So why was I trying to get Zion Marley? It's kind of like being the most popular guy in school, and you see the prettiest girl that no one noticed yet. You just gotta have her. If I'm gonna be successful I want a successful girl on my arm one day. I'm not saying I'm trying to cuff her. I don't know exactly what I want, other than to get to know her.

Shortly after Naomi hung up on AJ we pulled up to the party venue.

"Yo, they probably ain't finna be here for another twenty minutes." AJ said to me as we got out the car.

"But I thought she said she was on Lincoln Ave?" I squinted over at him as the flashes from the paparazzi blinding me. This was definitely something that was gonna take some getting used to. When I could see his face clearly, he gave me a look like nigga please.

"She was just leaving the house. And she was only leaving because I called her. She think I'm stupid but I'm onto her games." I laughed at him and we headed inside. The party was off to a good start. People looked like they were having a good time. Bitches were everywhere dressed to impress. Niggas thirsty as always. Drinks was flowing, and it was all for my official signing. I was blessed. After checking in with the VIPs upstairs, I went downstairs to get a drink from the bar. Yeah I could get one in VIP but I was restless as fuck. It had been 40 mins and I still didn't see Zion.

I watched the dance floor as people gyrated and spun around. I finished my drink as I saw Zion finishing a dance with a guy, over the rim of my cup. I placed the cup down and headed for her. I took all the fear I had about meeting her the past 3 weeks and threw it away. From now on I would be the confident person I always have been. Cocky and arrogant are my middle names.

I grabbed her waist right before she walked off the dance floor. I expected her to look back before she started dancing. But Work- by Rihanna came on and she started to dance on me like we were in a music video. I made sure to get a good grip and match her movements. The way these jeans fit her had a nigga imagining what that ass looked like without the light blue fabric.

I could feel Jr. growing beneath my pants, and I knew she could feel him too, because she stood up to get a better angle. I slid my arm all the way around her waist to keep her body flush against mine. She continued to grind that beautiful ass against me and I continued to take it like the pro I am.

"Damn Baby girl." I muttered under my breath. I tried to keep my thoughts under control. But I couldn't help it. If she throwing it back like this now and we just dancing I can't imagine what it would be like when she gets this long stroke that I'm aching to give her.

After I mumbled those words in ear her ear. She finally turned around to look at me. When recognition hit, her eyes grew wide and she began to pull away.

"Nah ma, you was dancing with me before you knew who it was. Why does who it is change anything." She just shook her head in response. Shit man, she is just as beautiful in real life as she is in the photos. And it felt great to be holding her like this. I turned her around to face me and pulled her close so that she could hear me in her ear over the loud music. I licked my lips and said "Let's go up to the VIP section so we can have more space, to talk and dance."

I grabbed her hand and led her up the stairs. I motioned for her to go first up the stairs to VIP, so I could get a good look at that ass again. Lil mama had a little bounce in her step which gave the booty a little jiggle. Perfect.

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. I know I'm looking forward to what's ahead.

As always, Comments, Suggestions, and Constructive Criticism is always welcome!!!

Until next time 😘😘😘