Chapter 7

Claire POV

I was only 1 month pregnant but I looked 3 months wolves during pregnantcy are only pregnant for 4 and a half months half the time that normal humans are and okay I'll admit I was horny all the time one look at my mate and I was ripping his clothes off literally.

I was staring at Nathan he was hiding something I just know it.

3 hours later

"Nathan, Nathan." I whispered near his ear. "NATHAN" I shouted into his ear. He tubbled off the bed and onto the floor. "WHAT?!" he growled.

My eyes filled with tears and I bawled my eyes out sobbing and hicuping trying to catch my breath yeah did I mention with the horny stuff you also get very emotional.

Nathan looked guilty immediatly.

I turned and ran back toward my mate you looked up immediatly hus eyes understanding and loving. I loved him.

5 mimutes later....

Still bawling my eyes out Nathan and Kayden trying to calm me down because stress can kill the baby.

My sobs turn into hic cups and Iv calmed down.

Only for my mate to start growling at Nathan "Nathan WHAT did you do to my mate."

Nathan trembles under the Alpha tone.

"Im sorry she yelled in my ear so I shouted at her."

Nathan yells over the growls.

I touch Kaydens arm to calm him down.

Kayden calms down immediatly looking down at me and looking everywhere to make sure im safe.

Then kisses me hungryly picking me up and taking me to our room.

Authurs Note

I know its been a while and thus update doesn't make up for it but with trying to baby sit my brother study for exams make sure everybody is happy its kind of hard.

Anyway Ill update Chapter 8 in a couple of days maybe hopefully longer and better but anyway thanks for reading xxx <3 :)

Vote

Fan

Comment

And whatever

love you all xx :)

Phoenix <3