"Sweet Revenge"

(This is a request for part two to the story moving out. This was requested by Ellabieb. Remember all are welcome to request :) I'm more then happy to write anything for anyone. Whether straight or not. So enjoy.)

Natalia's POV

I had been with Preston for over a month now. It was great at first if I was to be honest. He would always come over and say hello. Or after a few weeks I started knocking on his door. It felt weird when he would always want to come over. And yet I had not once been to him. I felt like I was half using him so I wanted to show him that I didn't care. Ok not necessarily that I didn't care. But that I wanted to see him as well.

Landon: "Who is it?"

Natalia: "It's Natalia."

Landon: "Alright one second."

I listened to Landon's footsteps as he started to walk towards the door. I heard him laughing to himself lightly through the thin door. As he opened it and ushered me in. He was sweet and respectful. Always checking in on me if Preston was busy. He even offered to make dinner at one stage before I had to tell him to stop trying.

????: "Hey you must be Natalia. Preston's friend right?"

Landon: "That's what they say but we all know what Preston's like."

Natalia: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Landon: "You know what I mean. Natalia this is Michael. We met in school three years ago."

Natalia: "Oh nice. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Michael: "So your the one stealing my boyfriend?"

Natalia: "What?"

I was so surprised I barely felt Preston come up behind me and hug me.

Preston: "He's joking. Don't take him seriously. Why are you here? I said I was going to come over after I finished my videos? I only have one left."

Natalia: "Uh ok then. And no it's fine. I thought I'd come to you this time. Your always coming over and I felt bad so I thought I'd come here."

I watched Landon walk over to Michael who pulled him into a hug. They were both whispering to each other before Landon lightly punched his arm.

Michael: "You don't actually think I'm serious do you?"

Landon: "I don't know."

Preston: "Come In here with me. They can be at it for a while."

Natalia: "Ok."

He brought me into a room off the main hall. It looked like a small study. His computer set up was all prepared and it showed a Minecraft video on the main screen.

Natalia: "If they are like that. How long have they been together for?"

Preston: "Believe me. They are always like that. Nothing bad comes from it. Landon is just really jealous all the time. Ignore them. Now why didn't you just stay home where your comfortable and warm? You didn't have to come here."

Natalia: "Yeah I know. But still. It could be fun to see you for a change. Your always coming to me. I felt bad so I thought I'd come over and ask what you were doing. But hearing you do videos makes it easier for me. So do you trust me Preston?"

Preston: "Of Course I trust you. Why would you even ask me if I didn't. What's up?"

Natalia: "Nothing much. But your going to enjoy this. Get back to your video. I have a surprise."

Preston: "You don't have to do anything. You know that right?"

Natalia: "I know. Your going to enjoy it though. I'll be back in a second. You get started on your video. Your not allowed to come out until I tell you."