Part 23

As I was chatting with Ashley and Jack we stopped talking and turned around as did the rest of the pack when we all heard a glass ringing out signaling that it was time for Ryan's speech, so I made my way over to him as I ascended the stairs up onto to the stage and stood next to Ryan.

"I would like to thank you all for coming to the ball even though you all didn't have a choice but to attend," he said and the whole pack laughed as did I.

"We are here to celebrate our new Luna of the pack as my mother passes the title onto my lovely mate Marie..." Ryan said as he looked over to me and took my hand in his and smiled then returned to his speech.

"This pack has been through thick and thin, but we always pull through in the end. Many of us have endured loss...but many have also gained new life in families. Now our Luna does not know of my title. So...here goes nothing." Ryan said as he turned to me. The whole pack gasped as did I when Ryan got down on one knee and said.

"Marie Crimson Moon, the first time I laid my eyes on you, I knew you were the one for me and I fell in love with you at first sight. You make me so happy whenever you smile and laugh even when you say the cutest things. Everything about you makes me happy and fall in love with you all over again every single day. So will you make me the happiest man and wolf alive and marry me, the Royal Alpha King of all wolf packs, and rule by my side?" Ryan said as he finished his proposal speech to me.

"......Yes!" I said as a smile spread across my face and a happy tear of joy ran down my cheek.

"Really?!" Ryan said happily.

"Yes really! A million times yes!" I said.

Ryan slipped the very expensive looking ring on my finger and then he then picked me up and spun me around and put me down and gave me the most passionate kiss that we have ever shared so far. The pack went wild and cheered. Some people cried tears of joy, others hollered, some even let out a howl of joy. I don't even care if he is a Royal Alpha King, I would have married him even if he was an omega. We left the stage and went to our table which had my family at it and Ryan's family. When we took a seat a bunch of waiters came around and served all the tables. As we ate we talked about when the wedding would be, where it would be, how big it will be. And of course our mothers started asking when they would get grandkids and when they asked I almost choked on my water and Ryan went stiff. Im seventeen, I think that is way to young. Most wolves have kids when they are eighteen, at least that is what I hear. After a few more hours it was maybe ten o'clock and everyone went home and I was in the shower while Ryan finished up some paperwork in his office. I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth and hair. I was to tired to put on pajamas to I just wore my bra and underwear to bed. I was about to drift off into my sleep when I heard the bedroom door open then close. I felt the bed dip as someone got into the bed. I felt sparks as Ryan pulled me close to him. I then fell into a peaceful sleep wrapped up in his arms.

I woke up early in the morning and had to go pee but I couldn't get up because I was wrapped up in Ryan's arms. I pried his arms off of me and stood up only to be grabbed and pulled back into bed.

"Don't go." Ryan mumbled.

"But I have to go to the bathroom." I protested. I turned over to look at him to only find out he was still asleep.

I pried his arms off again and gave him my pillow which was covered with my scent. I proceeded to the bathroom and did my business and morning routine. I exited the bathroom to be greeted back in with a low growl.

"Did you growl at me?" I asked Ryan as I turned to face him. I jumped back when I noticed his eyes were black and had lust in them.

"Leo?" I asked.

He sprung up out of bed and pinned me to the wall. He buried his face into my neck and inhaled my scent.

"H-hey, Leo stop it." I said.

He trailed kisses down my neck and down to my mark and placed a single kiss on it, sending shivers throughout my body.

"All mine, and mine alone." He said as he smashed his lips onto mine.

"Leo stop." I said trying to push him off me.

He only pressed his body up against me more making it impossible to move. He rubbed both of my hips in a circular motion. I gasped at his sudden motion and he took the opportunity to slip his tung into my mouth and massage my tung.

'What is going on with him!?' I asked Lilly.

'Did you forget that you slept in nothing except your bra and undies. Because we are still in them!' Lilly said.

When Lilly told me that I snapped back to reality and realized somehow I was now on the bed and there Leo was, on top of me.

"Leo listen, I'm sorry I fell asleep in this and I should of known better but I was to tired to even get changed. So please stop." I said to him.

His eyes flickered between his and Ryan's. I could tell that Ryan was trying to take control over Leo. And then it hit me. Today is the last day to be matted to him.