seventy four

Talia heaved out a sigh she didn't even realise she'd been holding in.

She was finally going to marry the man who'd made her happier than any other person had done in the past, and even the thought made her weak at the knees.

Scarlett's arm was rested on her shoulder as she scanned her eyes over her own figure in the mirror. The dress was perfect and Talia had never been more ready for anything in her entire life.

"You're getting married in just an hour, Tal," Scarlett beamed, smoothing the skirt of her bridesmaid dress and biting her lip, "I can't believe it."

Talia laughed, eyes crinkling in delight as the thought truly hit her too, "Neither can I. I'm about to marry the love of my life and it's barely sinking in."

The rest of Talia's bridesmaids entered the room, eyes widening at the sight of her and just how perfect she looked now that she was completely ready. Their mouths were all agape and Talia's face was washed with a crimson blush as she was swarmed with compliments.

"You look perfect," Elizabeth grinned, "Sebastian is one hell of a lucky man."

Talia picked up her flowers and lifted them to her nose before scanning her eyes over her bridesmaids again, "You all look incredible. God, I can't wait."

Celia assisted Talia in slipping her shoes onto her feet, "You don't have much waiting left. Come on, the car is out front."

Talia steadied herself on her feet with a grin. "Let's go get me married!"

Unlike Talia, Sebastian was only ten minutes down the road from the wedding venue. He was pacing back and forth in his hotel room, Chris trying to calm him.

"Seb, calm the fuck down. We have forty minutes."

"I've never been more anxious in my entire life Chris. I'm so fucking excited and I love Tal so damn much this is overbearing as hell."

Chris soothingly patted Sebastian's back, "This is going to be the best day of your life, Seb. You deserve this, and you're going to be so so incredibly happy together."

"You're so good to me, did you know that? I knew you liked her, Chris. Months back, after you kissed for Civil War? You still put me first and didn't do anything but support both me and her when we broke up. Honestly if you'd not knocked sense into me we wouldn't be getting married. You put my happiness before your own and that's fucking amazing of you. Thank you, for everything. I couldn't ask for a better best man."

"I couldn't ask for a better man to call my best friend, Sebastian. Now come on, stop pacing around frantically and get downstairs. The car's nearby if we want to get there early. You're getting married."

"I'm getting married. Holy fuck. I'm getting married!"

---
this took sO SO LONG
im sorry i've been stressed as fuck & everything is a mess but i hope it's okay & the last chap will be up soon
x