twenty five

"Happy birthday to Bethy..."

Oh God.

"Happy birthday to you..."

Please tell me it isn't 25th July.

"Happy birthday dear speng child..."

Bloody hell.

"Happy birthday to you!"

Shit.

I opened one eye to see Meena, Justine and Jenna surrounding me.

"SHE'S AWAKE!" Justine shouted. I groaned and sat up in bed.

"Why are you so grumpy, cuntnugget?" Jenna asked.

"Because you woke me up, side tit" I said bluntly.

"It's your birthday, now smile and open your present, bitch" Meena smiled. I grinned at her before grabbing the box Jenna was holding.

I opened it to see a few wrapped presents. Grabbing the first one, I unwrapped it to see a ColourPop eyeshadow.

"OH MY GOD YES" I shouted. They all laughed at me and gestured me on to open them all.

After opening them, I'd realised they had got me a bunch of makeup that you couldn't really get me in the UK and was so happy.

"Aw... Thank you!!" I grinned before hugging them all. I grabbed my phone and took a photo to tweet it.

mynameisbef: BESTEST START TO MY BIRTHDAY! I love my bestest girls💘😼

@sunshinepayne: DAMNNN

@bethftgrande: @sunshine HOT DIGGITY DOG

@meenasmith98: WE LOVE U

"There's another suprise but if we have you it now, it'd spoil another one" Meena grinned.

"Oh my god..." I laughed.

"Come on!" Justine said, grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door. Quickly, I grabbed my SDMN black hoodie and threw it over my head while walking behind her with Meena.

When we reached the bottom of the stairs, I was lifted into the air and spinning around. I looked down to see Joshy.

"BESTIE!" I squealed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" He screamed, smiling wide.

I giggled as I wrapped my legs around his waist. We walked into the living room with the girls to find all the boys, Frey, Saz, Cal, Freezy, Joe, Kaity and Chris sat down.