Chapter 57

[Not to give anything away (wink wink) but proceed with caution, mature.]

Emma

The dinner was really nice.

Henry really did a good job and before you ask, no he didn't ask her to marry him. He probably should have given he looks like he's about to implode but he didn't. I don't know what i would have done if he landed on one knee in front of me and Harry.

I am in no way prepared for that and it wouldn't even be happening to me. Bloody hell Harry hasn't gotten Ideas right?

Hopefully Henry will tonight when they are alone. For his sake and hers (hopefully after she will stop bothering me with all her concerns, that's one exhausting job I tell you) I hope he asks her while Harry and I do what he's got planned for me.

I can't wait for later. If it's anything like what I felt back on the train I know I'm going to be in for quite a night. Scared out of my mind of course but that is what champagne is for. And no I will not be getting drunk. I might be nervous about finally having sex with him but I need a little something to calm my nerves.

And his sly little attempts to feel me up certainly helped.

If his hand wasn't on my thigh, his arm was draped around my shoulder or fiddling with my fingers on the table. It was sweet and intimate. Very coupley of us I'd say.

"Now can you tell me where we're staying?" I murmur into his ear as I lean into his arm and inviting body while Lina and Henry are completely engrossed with one another. I'm not normally all lovey dovey in public if I am ever but I've had two glasses of champagne and I'm starting to feel it and it's great. Very confidence boosting.

"No" he states in that husky deep voice of his that gets me every single time with an all too wicked smirk on his face, taking a very seductive looking sip of his drink.

"Please?" I tease, letting my palm slide down his arm to his upper thigh where I stop and squeeze.

"You eager to get out of here Em?" He asks raising an eye in mock confusion and even shock. "Dessert hasn't even come yet?"

"Are you saying you aren't?" I fire back at him.

He takes his time leaning in to the crook of my neck, his hot breath fanning over my skin. Then suddenly I feel his hand on my knee as he scrunches up the material so he can get underneath the hem before he travels north. I shudder at the feeling when his voice pulls me back down to reality.

"More than you know babe" he softly whispers into my ear before sucking on my earlobe making me sigh and close my eyes in pleasure.

Pull it together, you can't do anything in a bloody restaurant!

"Don't play games you can't finish love." He taunts removing his hand and sitting back in his chair looking all casual.

"Oh I intend to" illuding to his skill in the bedroom which he understands given the huge smile across his face.

The special chocolate souffles that we'd ordered at the beginning of the meal finally comes along with another glass of champagne.

Steady yourself Emma, you haven't got to the good stuff yet.

The conversation remains lite and humours between all of us, Henry probably happy that the attention isn't solely on him and his impending question. Of course the three of us are the only one's who know the true purpose of this weekend. And no, no one else needs to know about Harry and my secret plan for this little weekend holiday.