69 - the writer

-

A/N: THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER. YES, IVE DECIDED TO END THIS BOOK!

AN EPILOGUE WILL FOLLOW AFTER THIS, AND ONE LAST AUTHOR'S NOTE!

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN FOR READING, THIS BOOK HAS GONE SO FAR! :')

-

- Mia ♡

-

-

____________________________________

-

-

LUKE'S POV

-

-

I woke up to a blinding sunlight seeping through the bus's curtains as I groaned.

Sleepily, I glanced down at Cara soundly sleeping curled up to my chest.

Her arm was around my waist, leaving me no choice but to wait until she woke up.

But I wasn't complaining. She looked.. Stunning. Even in the morning with her blonde hair an unruly mess.

I kissed her hair, smiling as I lightly rubbed her back.

"Hey." She murmured, glancing up at me tiredly.

We both were smiling idiots by now, as she laughed.

"Last night was.." Her voice trailed.

"Eventful, I hope?'' I continued.

"Last night was.. Unbelievable." She shook her head, raising her eyebrows as she had traced her fingers on my chest.

"Does that mean I did good?" I asked cluelessly.

"Luke, you did amazing." She laughed.

"Are you sure? I might have done something wrong--"

"You didn't. Everything was.. As I hoped it would be last night.''

She rolls off of me and falls out of the bunk as she shrieked once she fell in a thud.

Cara then lets out a deafening scream, and I hear Michael laughing hysterically.

"Oh my god." I whispered before quickly hopping out the bunk too.

She was only in a black bra and underwear, Michael giggling like a little child as he pointed a finger at her.

"Shut up!" She exclaimed, kicking him in the shin.

"You guys better not have done the deed in my bunk, because I'm sueing." He joked, Luke pushing Michael out of the bus.

Cara rolled her eyes, scoffing. She was just about to slip on her white tee shirt before I stopped her.

"Um, wait."

"Yeah?" She confusedly glanced at me.

I smiled, reaching into my bunk and tugging out a bag of my clothes. I pull out my Santa Cruz hoodie and walk over to her.

"What are you doing?" She chuckled softly, tilting her head at me cutely.

"Well, I thought it'd be cute if you wore something of mine before you left." I admitted, realizing how desperate it sounded when it left my lips.

God, I was a loser.

"Okay." She mused, smiling warmly at me.

I tossed it to her, as she caught it tentatively before slipping it on and pulling her light hair from inside the clothing.