Answering The Unanswered

"You can't heal without answers."

 -Unknown 

(Please read A/N for an important notice)

I stared at the somewhat colourful view from the rooftop. I was sipping my still scorching hot coffee given to me by the stranger. It was a comfortable silence, considering the view was taking up all the attention. 

"It's not you. You just... there's just... we are just going through a lot right now, and you remind us of someone, a bit too much to our liking, " his voice laced with worry but his goofy smile said other wise. It seemed as if he was pitying me but also kind of annoyed, it was sending mixed signals to me, which I didn't exactly like, but I decided not to push too much. I mean, he did say they were going through a hard time. It did seem as if he was the only one noticing their actions, therefore apologising.

"What was she like?" I ask half-heartedly, I didn't even know the guy's name, but somehow I felt as if I should stay and converse, just to console. 

"She was an amazing person. She changed all of us. She saved a lot of us, " he said with a bright smile spread across his face, looking at the ground, "But right when it was getting good, she upped and left. We don't know where to," he said dropping the smile and replacing it with a frown. 

"She had a reason," I said simply, with this I earned a confused expression as if he forgot I was there, "I mean I would think she did." 

"You're probably right," he sighed and his shoulders slumped as if the whole world's weight was on them. I stood there awkwardly wondering if I should actually console him or wait for him to excuse me. 

"Do you by any chance...." he changed expressions almost too quickly, making me falter, "Have a sibling of some sort." 

"I don't know you anymore. Leave. I threw you away, get it through your head. I'm not related to you anymore. "

"I'm no letting you do this! You're going to regret it if you ever do!" I said shaking with anger and tears welling up in my eyes, but never faltering. 

" I don't need your approval. I won't rethink it. Ever." 

I hesitated but gave a firm shake no. 

"I don't have family at all at that," it was half true, so technically I wasn't lying, "If you don't mind, I would like to excuse myself, thank you again for the coffee." 

"Oh," he said taken aback but covered it with a genuine smile, he sticks out a hand, "I forgot to say, the name's Logan. Logan Marshall." 

I take it and shake firmly, 

"Aspen Knight." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Logan's POV (Yay)

She spaced out. That got me worried for a bit there, but eventually got the answer I was hoping for. 

She shook her head a no, "I don't have any family at that." I felt for her, she was achieving great things apparently, but she didn't have anybody to share it with. She quietly excused herself in which we exchanged names and I then became satisfied. 

I head back to Ro's room to see everybody waiting outside with deep expressions and relief clouding their eyes. Yuko was speaking to someone on his phone, with his usual cold stare. 

"Hey Logan, you can go in and see Ro. He's awake," Emily whispered almost as is she was afraid of disturbing anyone. I gave her a cheeky smile showing my appreciation, "Where were you? You've been gone for at least 2 hours." 

"Nowhere, did all of you see him already?" she nodded her head a yes which I returned the favour with a slight nod. I slid the door open to show a very tired looking Robin. He looked dead from what I examined. 

" Logan, I'm sorry but can you give me a minute?" he said in a low, raspy voice, probably dried out. I frowned rather openly, I respected his decision but none the less showed my opinion by closing the door with a bang. I instantly regretted it, but couldn't go back in time. 

"So she is related? I don't get it. Can you explain a bit slower," Asher prodded. 

"Just read it! God, you dimwit, " Yuko exclaimed, eyes burning with anger. He held out his phone waiting for him to take it. 

"Calm down Yuko, " Marissa cooed making Yuko clench his jaw and bit his tongue.

It seemed as if Asher was taking forever to take the device, so I did him a favour and took it in his place. 

Aspen Knight 

Her name was shining on the top of the screen. 

Age - 18  

Birthday - April 20

Height - 5'9 

Surname - Knight 

Guardian -  Unavailable 

*Note*

Emancipated Minoring was ruled upon Ms.Knight on February 13th (Age - 14) 

Family registry is not available. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter's Title: No New Beginnings 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you liked the new chapter, I didn't get the chance to edit it so excuse the mistakes. I just started school today and it was amazing tbh! I would like to thank everybody for their patience and also for supporting the book so far. I understand it may be fillers so far, but to me, this section is a prologue type of thing. Enjoyed it? Hated it? Tell me about it!

I have decided that this will be the last chapter in the hospital setting, therefore the real story begins NOW! I'm so excited to deliver longer chapters filled with fresh content to you guys. Friendships, relationships, drama, and happy moments are coming your way very soon!  As for questions about how long it will be, I think I will make it about 30 chapters at the most, but I never know until I get to that point. Updated will no longer be everyday due to time issues but it will be updated A.S.A.P! 

As always, 

I luv you guys <3

Got any questions? Ask here! 

-Suis-

*Gif of Logan Marshall played by Mikus Lasmanis*