Part 2

*******
*******It was lunch time so I was having it in my office. I hadn't went to the cafeteria for once since I was working there.

I heard a ping sound from the computer.

It was an e-mail from Robert which said I should be ready at two.

Why is he behaving so differently today?

He is not a person who constantly remind others for their work.

In these four months, I have come to know him very well. He is a very good person. He is intelligent, loveable, helpful etc. He is not at all like James...

Again you bring him up. God!!

But when he is angry then he is as fierce as...

Shut up Liz. Will you?

Stop thinking about him and stop comparing him with Robert.

It was soon two in the afternoon. I was going towards the elevator with Robert on my left side.

He is very professional towards his other employees. Even he is very strict towards other.

We sat on the back seat of his car while Cloe, his driver, was driving the car.

It was twenty past two when we reached at the restaurant.

"The meeting is going to start at thirty past two." Robert informed me in a serious tone while I nodded.

He told his name to the waitress and we were executed to a private cabin in the restaurant.

The cabin was not too small but it had two three seater sofas on either side of the table.

He gestured me to sit first so I sat on one of the sofa and shifted towards the wall. He sat next to me but maintained a proper distance between us.

The waitress came with two glasses of water and put it on the table.

"Do you want to give your order Sir?" She asked politely giving a shy smile to Robert.

"No. Not now." he replied.

"Sure Sir." she said and walked out from there.

He started going through his file when the curtain shuffled and a man entered.

I looked up at the man and froze.

I closed my eyes to woke up from the dream.

No...please don't let him be the man..

Tell me it is a dream..

I opened my eyes but he was still there and shaking his hand with Robert.

He was giving Robert a killing look and in response Robert was only smirking.

He took the seat on the sofa across from us and Dave sat beside him. His jaw was still clenched. He took the glass of water which was for me and drank it in a single breath.

"Since when are you working for him." He asked while putting the glass on the table with a loud thud.

I jumped at his sudden action.

"That is none of your business." I said without looking at him.

"Re-sign." He said clenching his teeth.

What? Did I heard it right?

"Excuse me?" I asked in disbelief.

"I said re-sign." He said looking into my eyes.