Part 13

Ruthless Obsession
.....................................

" Whattt...!!??  R u serious  sruthi..?!!  Did Nivaan sir kissed lathika for real...??!! "

.....asked jayanth to his collegue who was one of the witness of that 'steaming performance' of Nivaan Sinha vth Lathika Menon.

Jayanths jaw dropped when Sruthi said that it was all real and they were all shocked too...

He was having mixed feelings by now... nt that he liked Lathika menon..,
bt still somewhere jayanth has some soft corner for her and he didn't want her to get hurt by  Nivaans ruthless nature....

.............

" It's done lathika... from now on.., dnt even try to hide ur scars....  They are worth watching frm this moment.. "
.....said Nivaan  and for the final  time he blew his air on her spine..

.........

Lathika closed her fist for she is feeling all butterflies in her stomach due to such hotness around there...

She quickly stood up and  covered her bare back vth her dupatta..

" it's getting late... i need to go..."
....... she said in a hurry and  rushed towards the steps and the very next moment she came out of his bungalow..., and breathed her lungs out..
.......

She prayed God that Nivaan sir shouldn't follow her and the very next moment she found a cab and hired it  to her street..

..........

Around 9 pm she reached her door step and went inside to calm herself  and  make a sense of the things that were happened....

.........

Lathika then changed her dress to nite wear and saw her image on the full length mirror...
The image in which she tried to  find out how different she looked vth that tattoo..

(Literally she was marked by Nivaan.., this day..)

..........

Breaking her thoughts..,her phn rang and  it was jayanth who is calling her.

Lathika picked up the call and and remained silent.

Jayanth : heyy.. lathika...!! U reached home...??!
.....asked jayanth trying to enquire abt her.
Lathika : umm.. yess sir.. i have reached long back..
......she said and remained silent again.
Jayanth : oky.. thn.. see u tomorrow.. take care..
Gud nyt..
.........he said in a line and cut the call..

.............

"How will i face everyone tomorrow...!!!
what would people think of me there...!!?
And how will i face Nivaan sir in the office...???"
......lathika tried to sleep bt  her mind is flooded vth all sought of questions.., and are nt giving her peace at all..

Lathika then closed her eyes and remembered her father who is laying on the bed in a paralyzed state...

"Noo.. Nthg can effect me in any way when my father is in such state... i have to  arrange money in 6 days..,  n  my only motive is to see dad in normal state... yes..  that's it... "
......she said to herself and closed her eyes again  trying to sleep.
...................

Location : SPH, 9.30 am.

It was a busy day lyk the other normal days and everyone were bowing their heads and doing their respective tasks sitting in their cubicles...

Just then they heard a loud voice seeking everyone's attention  and raised their heads to look up whoz speaking...

Seeing Nivaan sinha.., at that place..., the place only where employees are supposed to present.., they were all lil shocked and stood up frm their respective places to greet their Boss.