Prologue

Honolulu,Hawaii.

A L E X A N D E R

"Were through Luisa! Kalimutan mo na ako! Na grant na ang divorce paper natin and im going back to the Philippines wether you like it or not!"

"No Ferdinand please! Im begging you please dont do this for Alexander's sake..please Ferdinand..maawa ka naman sa anak mo..?"

I can feel my eyes getting sore and the next thing i knew my tears began to fall.

Im hiding at the kitchen door enough to see my parents arguing.

Yeah im only twelve but i know the meaning of divorce.

And based on what im seeing.

Mom is begging for Dad to stay but the latter object.

Its been years since my parents gets cold.

They began to argue almost everyday.

I am an only child and cant do nothing aside from crying.

I dont know why they end up being like this.

My eyes grew wide when Mom kneeled.

Not in my entire mind i thought of Mom doing this.
I cant do this anymore!

I dont wanna see mom crying over dad!

The next thing i knew.

I went to my room and locked myself.

I hate you Daddy!

I hate you for making Mommy cry!

*meanwhile*

"Please Ferdinand..stay with me..stay with us..stay for Alexander please??"

"Sana naisip mo yan nung ginawa mo ang bagay nayun Luisa..im sorry but i cant forgive you this time"

Ferdinand said and slowly taking off his ex wife hands on his waist.

He was about to take a step when Luisa hug his knees.

He took a deep sigh and he kneeled.

He cupped her face and look at her intently.

"Luisa..im sorry okay..but what we have now is not worth keeping..i loved you..God knows how much i loved you..but i guess my love wasnt enough for you to be faithful..im sorry Luisa but this is a goodbye.."

Ferdinand said and slowly took off for the second time his ex-wife's hands on his knees.

The latter was left stunned and crying.

He gets his luggage and for the last time.

He take a last look of the house.

The house that serves as their love nest for the longest time of being here in US.

he took a deep sigh and get inside the car.

He doesnt wanna say goodbye to Alexander because he file a petition to get him from his Mom.

He believes Luisa isnt capable of giving Alexander a good life here.

He look up to Alexander's room [window]

And his eyes grew wide when he saw Alexander silently crying on the window pane.

And for the last time his son gave him a deadly glare and went inside.

He know his son is understanding.

He believe that someday..

Alexander would be able to understand thay something arent meant to stay.

Hoping he wont hate me for doing this.

Im sorry Alexander..

Im sorry son but i really have to do this..

For us..

****

A/N: Alright! Hello guys! This story is not a sequel of The Promise, The Promise Book II and the Lost in Love.

I just decided to write a story of fanfic for Sandro again coz its been a while since the last time i wrote a story of him as a lead character.

hoping you enjoy this story.

Thanks!

*PS: This story is a work of fiction and does not represent any of the Marcoses. Thanks! 😊