Chapter 8

"Is that all?" The waiter asked us, looking at Paris with a flirty gleam in his eye. Septimus waved him away and I started eating. Nothing is better than chicken Alfredo especially with what happened early. It was a fun lunch, Septimus making fun of the waiter and having Paris laugh at him. Rehearsing what happened at the office too. i wondered to myself, that Paris and him get along better than he and I. She's gorgeous and so tiny, and he's devilishly handsome and big. It would make sense that they would be together. I wonder i-"Anna! Earth to Anna!"Paris said, throwing a piece of bread at me. I stepped out of my trance for now and looked at her. "What?" I said, tiredly. It seems like everything was hitting me all at once now and I felt really sick. 

"Um-guys.." I said quietly . Feeling the food I ate coming back up, And I stood up immediately and ran to the woman's restroom. This is what happens all the time when I don't take control of my anxiety and nervousness. "Anna? Are you feeling okay?"I heard Paris ask while my head was stuck in a toilet. "No." And hurled again. Let me Tell you. It was DISGUSTING. Bleh. Gettin TP I wiped my mouth and headed to the sick were I rinsed my mouth. Paris patting my back. I sighed. "I hate to say this girl but we need to head back to work." She said and I groaned. We walked back to our table and told Septimus that we had to head back and he understood. He paid and then we headed our separate ways.

***********************AT THE OFFICE*****************

"Girl I can't wait to see them again!" Paris laughed. She might think its fun but I'm SUPER anxious Right Now, once we reached our floor, you cansee Candice and her friend whispering by the snack machine and glancing at me occasionally and I sighed, Paris grabbed my hand and dragged me to my desk, where the is PILES of work. Like The Fudge Is This? I Looked through it and it was for Benjamin. Someone might've placed them here by mistake. "Be right back P." I said as I grabbed ervything and went to Benjamins desk. I placed it there and turned only to run into him. "Hey." He said. I looked up at him. "Hi." And tried to move past him but he kept blocking my way and it was annoying. "Let me pass Ben." I snapped and he chuckled, putting his arms to the desk trapping me there. "Why should I? I mean since you have a bf and all you should be use to a physical relationship. Plus you would look good spread out on my desk, legs open, waiting for me to eat you out." and I felt blood rush through me and I did something that I never thought I would do. I Kicked Him In The Balls.

**********************************************

Short Chapter I know. But I just finished the Book The Alpha's Curvy Mate so dont hate <3 I'mma write more so dont worry

:)COMMENT/VOTE/ADD <3