「024」

0 2 4

LUV IN SKOOL

══════↯══════

She ran off back to her dorm with a wicked grin on her face. Something was going to happen tonight, and she was going to be the start of it. She takes out her phone after arriving in her dorm to upload what she had just witnessed.

What once was a friendship was now a scandal to the world. And it was all because of one's jealousy that started it all.

J U N G K O O K

The sound of notifications began to sound as I opened my eyes from my slumber. Who could it be at this time of hour? I ruffle my hair- bed head. I turn on my phone to find a flood of messages from Jimin hyung.

[Ya, Jeon Jungkook. There's a problem. We're in big trouble, but it's mostly you in trouble.]

I arch my back up straight and reread the messages again. What did I do this time? I'm not taking responsibility for something I did not do. I scroll through my messages from Jimin to find an answer.

[Jungkook, look at this. -image-]

I open the image that Jimin had sent me. My eyes that were just barely able to open were now wide enough for one to see my eye veins. This... this is a picture of me and Yoonbyul in the library!? But how? I start reading the comments on the image only to find answers that I didn't want.

| "Omona, Jungkook from BTS caught in a scandal, tsk tsk." | "Ugh, who's that girl with him in the picture? I swear I'll find her and punish her." | "It's Seo Yoonbyul! What does she think she's doing? She's ruining Jungkook's image- screw her." | "Bye bitch." |

I can't believe there are such netizens like this. It's plain disgusting. It's so early in the morning right now, what did I do to deserve this? I can't even go back to sleep now- shit. I receive another notification, this time from Namjoon hyung.

[Yo. We're heading to your dorm to help you handle the situation. Be there in five.]

━━━━━━━━━

"My god are there so many fucking people outside your dorm," said Yoongi while dusting himself clean.

"Some people had the eyes that were ready to kill, so scary," mentioned Taehyung who was grasping on Namjoon's arm.

Seokjin takes a seat on the sofa, "I thought I was going to be pulled back out into that hot mess."

I take a seat on the sofa with the rest of them.

"Ya! Jeon Jung-" shouted Hoseok as I quickly covered his mouth.

"You guys have to be quiet, Yoonbyul is still asleep," I say as I point towards the direction upstairs.

"Oh, right, sorry~" apologized Hoseok.

After calming down a few minutes, I finally recollected myself with the situation.

Jimin scooted closer to me, "What happened? How did everything turn out this way?"

"This is all a misunderstanding. When a person does not know what's going on, they perceive the situation in their own way. And the way the person who uploaded this picture perceived it, he or she thought of it as a scandal."

"Wise words Jungkook," said Namjoon as he patted my back.

"Wait," said Jimin, "What were you doing at the library with Yoonbyul at that time?"