My Everything > Harry Kane

Stepping out of Dele's car, Harry almost immediately spotted her from afar. She was sat on one of the benches, smiling brightly at a group of children swarming the playground.

"Thanks Dele," he shut the door behind him before ambling over to her, a smile now etched across his own face. "Hey beautiful," he greeted, sliding into the vacant spot beside her.

Evie's eyes lit up when she laid her eyes on him. He gave her lips a quick peck, and as always, she could instantly feel the butterflies in her stomach flapping their wings. "Hey," she smiled shyly, "so how was training?"

Harry shrugged, casually placing an arm on the bench behind her. "Eric's still a douche and Dele still has that odd hairline. What's new?" He quipped, earning an amused chuckle from his girlfriend.

She lightly slapped his arm, laughing, "you're funny." Harry watched her as he smiled to himself. Evie was the perfect woman; beautiful, intelligent and everything he could have ever asked for. He knew there was absolutely nothing in this world that could change the way he felt about her.

"So, there's something we need to talk about," she suddenly said solemnly. Harry blinked, snapped out of his daze by her sudden declaration. "What is it?" He asked innocently, flashing her a small smile in an attempt to lighten the mood.

Evie inhaled deeply, and as Harry watched her, he felt his heart drop. Was she going to drop a bombshell on him now after just six months into this beautiful relationship?

Just as she opened her mouth to speak, the phone in her pocket urgently buzzed, prompting her to frown at the interruption. She quickly fished it out and read the name displayed across the screen.

"It's my mum, I need to take this," she gently touched his thigh, before getting up and walking away. Harry sighed, watching her go. As he sat silently, thinking, a football came out of the blue and bounced off his leg.

He quickly stopped the ball with his foot, preventing it from rolling away as a young boy rushed up to him. "Sorry, mister," he apologized timidly, his cheeks flushed and his gaze low.

Harry laughed, "it's okay. Were you trying to do a trick shot?" He asked jokingly, earning a small chuckle from the boy. He nodded, "I was trying to juggle it."

"Here, let me teach you," he offered. Harry stood up, and began skillfully juggling the ball. The boy watched in amazement. "You're so good!" He exclaimed eagerly. Harry laughed, passing the ball to the boy. "You try," he smiled.

The boy excitedly caught it with his feet, and attempted to juggle it. But kicking it a little too high, the ball hit Harry right in the face. The boy clasped his hands over his mouth, stifling a laugh. Eventually however, the both of them were laughing together.

"You're a funny boy," Harry chuckled, ruffling the boy's hair. He beamed up at him, and Harry could do nothing but smile back.

"Harry?" Evie's voice made them both look up. "Mummy!" The boy cried, running into her arms. Harry's eyed widened in surprise as Evie smiled nervously, "and this here is my son, Phillip."

After Evie ushered Phillip away, Harry and Evie found themselves on the bench again. For a long time they simply sat in silence, eyes fixated on Phillip.

It was Evie who eventually broke the silence. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier," she muttered, glancing up at him. "Why didn't you?" He asked, gazing at her curiously.

She sighed deeply, "I don't know, Harry. How do I tell someone I really like that I have a three-year-old son from the biggest jerk who I thought I loved?" Evie looked down, fidgeting with her hands anxiously.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows, turning to face her. "Evie, I don't think this is something to be ashamed of," he pointed out. But Evie shook her head, "it is, Harry. I made a mistake and I'll never forgive myself for trusting him."

Evie looked up at him, her eyes reflecting disappointment. "But he gave me Phillip, which honestly is the best thing that's ever happened to me," she said, turning her attention back to the group of boys on the playground.

Phillip stood among them, laughing excitedly at something. "Look if you don't want to continue this, I under -" Evie began only to be cut short by Harry. "Evie, you really think I'll leave you because of Phillip?" He questioned.

"I don't want to burden you, and I don't want you to feel troubled because of me or Phillip -" Evie spoke quickly, only to be once again interrupted by Harry. He gently took her hands into his, looking her in the eye.

"First of all, I love children, so you've hit the jackpot," he began, smiling lightly, "and secondly, I don't care if you have five dogs, ten siblings or own the passport to six different countries. I love you, and I'll take everything that comes with you."

At that Evie smiled, freeing her hands so she could gently cup his face. "Really?" She whispered, leaning closer so their faces were inches apart. "Really," he echoed, a wide smile across his own face.

I really have hit the jackpot, Evie thought before gladly closing the gap between their lips.

"Mummy that's disgusting!"

As requested by harrykaneismyworld! I am so sorry this took so long, but I hope you liked it! ☺ As always, thank you so much for reading! ❤️