Chapter 32: Who is Alfonso?

*Jackson's P.O.V*

        "Shit" I exclaimed after my car scrapped the sidewalk chipping the paint, a little relieved that vanilla— I mean Ashley didn't come with me to hear that. Even in a death defying moment like this I still find myself smiling at how her cute little nose would've scrunched up at my verbal expression just now.

     No. I shook my head trying to clear my mind. Why am I always thinking about her? I mean, it's not like I have feelings for her or anything. Coming to my senses I pressed my foot on the gas pedal again raising my speed to 180 miles per hour — That's really fast if you don't speak 'car'.

      The lights were dim on the street and the only sound that could be heard was the strong hum of my engine as I switched to neutral and the sound of the wind whooshing past as we breezed through silent neighbourhoods. I reached for my phone hoping to call my boss and surround this guy but realized I left it charging on the couch.

     "Great". I mumbled turning a sharp corner. Where the hell am I anyway? I wondered as we began to cross a bridge. Not wanting to be led in a trap I pressed a red button hidden by the gear stick which shot out a couple metal spikes from my car to his back tires. His car began spinning like crazy on the the empty street and hit the metal railing almost sending the vehicle over into the deep water.

     Quickly I hopped out my car and frowned at the scrapes on the side of it. A man in a black hoodie crawled out of the car dragging one of his legs which had broken glass lodged in it. Something switched inside me as I watched his weak feeble body tried to drag himself over the bridge.

   A cold laugh escaped my lips. " I might have to amputate that leg if you move anymore"

    "Please..." He froze.

         Slowly I made my way over to him, crouched down and pulled his hood off grabbing  a lock of his hair roughly. " Who are you?"

     " Piss off" He spat.

           My jaw clenched. Grabbing him by his arm I dragged him up and shoved him in the trunk of my car —what? there's no way he's getting blood on my car seats. I went over to his totaled car, slipped on my black leather gloves and started rumanging through the piles of documents he had laying around on the passenger seat. He must be the Tech guy. My eyes landed on a piece of paper with neat cursive handwriting on the floor with what looks like instructions...

    Alfonso,

Here's a list of  items I expect to be completed ASAP.

1. Email me a full report on the bitch in building 3 room 307. I need to know when she has classes, when she gets home, what she usually wears, who she associates with, and how often Jackson Miller is with her. I will pay her a visit after I review this information.

2. Inform our spies that they're running out of time to complete their duty and make sure they don't get a change of heart or I'll see to it that you all face a rather painful death.

3. Burn this paper once you've completed this mission. If you get caught spying throw the smoke bomb our team slipped in your glove compartment and escape.

4. Make sure both Jackson and Aiden aren't around that disrespectful little brat when you're bringing her to me. I need to teach that one some manners. If you succeed you can have your way with her when i'm done...I know you have a thing for her.

P.s: Failure is not an option, bring that girl to me today. I'm done playing games. If you get caught I hope Jackson and his men send your head to me in a box.

         Anger boiled through my blood and my eyes looked up noticing a small camera next to passenger flip up mirror. Sirens wailed in the background and I pulled out a small blackberry out of my pocket. My boss hired some high tech scientists who bought a bunch of old blackberry phones and opened them up to insert a homemade bomb in them. All we have to do is press a button and everything in close proximity of it explodes along with it.

     I placed the blackberry on the car seat and jumped back in my car. The man —Alfonso— banged on the roof in the back and I slammed my foot on the brake earning a loud thud, then silence. He's probably unconscious. 

   He's lucky he's not dead.

       After driving a couple feet away I pulled out a small thin square box out of my pocket and pressed the button. The car engulfed in flames. 

***

      When I arrived back at the dorms Aiden greeted me outside. "Hey man, we were worried sick"

         "I need you help tying someone up" I told him, keeping my voice low.

              " You caught Vi—"

              "Now Aiden," I cut him off. "I need him tied up now, we'll talk later"

                  "Yes sir" He nodded switching to work mode.

              He walked over to his car and pulled out a long rope. I watched in silence as he wrapped the rope Alfonso's feet  —not that his left leg needed restraining— and tied a knot around his wrist. I'm pretty sure he's going to bleed out if we don't help him.

   "How is she?" I asked, not making eye contact.

 " Go see for yourself," He replied. I rose my eyebrows and he chuckled. " She's a mess bro"

      I nodded in understanding. " Can you bring him in by yourself?" I asked referring to Alfonso.

         He shot me a look and we both laughed. " Please," He brushed me off. " We've been doing this since we were twelve"

     Aiden threw the man over his shoulder and walked a couple steps behind me, in attempts to give me a few seconds alone with Ashley. I opened the door, she was sitting on the couch with her head in her hands and her legs crossed. 

  " What," I began. " A guy can't get a proper welcome around here?"

       " Jackson!" She gasped and ran to me wrapping her arms around my waist. I had to fight the urge to inhale the familiar ocean breeze scent of her hair and and plant a kiss on her flushed cheek. Instead I wrapped my arms around her and rest her head on my chest. We pulled back and she met my eyes.

    " I have to tell you something"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey jacksonators!

    Sorry this took longer than I thought it would but I had to make sure it was perfect. Yes i'm a perfectionist lol.

   Anyway plzz vote, comment, fan and share if you enjoyed! I love you guys so much! ❤

Nxt update in a few dayzz

xoxo,

"you got that James Dean, daydream look in your eyessss"