Proposal

Min Hee's POV

As slowly woke up again and opened my eyes to see Taehyung still next to me.

"Taehyung-ah" his eyes still close.

"Taehyungie? Tae? Tae Tae? Blank Tae? Alien?" I kept looking at him until one of his eyes slowly open.

"Good morning my love" he smiled at me.

"Did you have a bad dream last night too?" He pulled me closer.

"How do you know?" I laid my head on his chest.

"You were sleeping with me last night"

"Well your the one that had a nightmare" My smile instantly turned into a frown. I looked up at him.

"Are you going to marry her?"

"No way. There only one girl thats right for me. And its you" he lightly pintched my nose.

"Arraseo. And if you do I'm running back to the States" I playfully hit him.

"Ah" I felt a sting on my cut.

"Ah kenchana? Is your cut hurting?"

"I'm fine, its okay" He got up and grabbed the Aid Kit.

"Let me see" he sat down next to me as I got up. I turned towards him.

"Be careful next time" he opened the ointment and my bandages. He slowly dabbed it on. I twitched a bit and he looked at me.

"Kenchana? Does it hurt? I'm sorry"

"Why are you saying sorry?"

"I dont know" he started wrapping it up again.

"There all done" I looked at it and then at him.

"Yahh come eat!" We heard Jin yelling and went out. As we went out we saw the others waking up too.

"Last one to the table has to do the dishes!" We heard Jin yelling and we all hurried. As I sat down first I saw the others sat down.

"Jungkookie has to do the dishes" Hoseok laughed as he grabbed a plate.

"Ahhh I don't want to" he wined.

"It's okay I can help you Jungkook" I said.

We all started eating and talking.

"Min Hee" Namjoon called my name.

"Ne Namjoon oppa?" I looked towards him.

"Aren't you going to visit your parents? It's been a year or two now" I looked down at my food and thought for a second.

"Ani, I'm not, I don't want them to be involved in my life anymore" I just looked at him and he nodded back.

"Babe?" Taehyung wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"What?" I looked at him.

"Will you be okay if today I spent the day with my mom?"

"Uh sure. I'll just stay home with the guys"

"Ani, Bo Yeong just called. She wants you and Chun Ja go meet up" Yoongi came out of no where.

"Ah arraseo"

"I'll take you there then" Jin got up and started grabbed the dishes. We all helped Jin wash the dishes and put them away. After that everyone just got ready for the day.

We all headed out and was out in the front lawn.

"Bye Tae see you later" I gave him a quick peck before entering the car with the others. He smiled and blew me a kiss.