Oblivious

(Hey guys so this is a request from Crystal13_SDMN. The request is Landon and I'm going to put Crystal as the name. Including the fact she doesn't know about him being a YouTuber or Gamer and meeting at a convention for the first time. Even though they have already known each other for awhile... I feel like I may have added onto that. Sorry.)

Crystal's POV

Crystal: "So Landon.Are you excited for the next hour?"

Landon: "Hell yeah. I can't believe after so long I will get to see you for the first time.You look beautiful by the way in your Snapchat you sent."

Crystal: "Just making sure I have the right finishing touches to look good enough for you."

I couldn't help but laugh at how over the top cheesy I was being. He knew what I was like by now. I can just picture him laughing at himself on the other end right now.

Landon: "Alright well how about I meet you inside. I'll message you a picture of where I am."

Crystal: "Ok sure.I'm sure it won't be hard to find you."

Landon: "Oh shit I'm getting really excited now. Ok Preston and I have to go but I will message you throughout ok? Your so lucky that your staying in that hotel right across the road."

Crystal: "Well I mean I might as well make it easier on myself right? And besides. I have a few people I want to meet."

Landon: "Like me ;)"

Crystal: "Oh honey you wish."

Landon: ":("

Crystal: "Oh I'm sure you will live. I've known you long enough to know your not actually upset."

Landon: "But I am. If you don't want to meet me then I'll just have to randomly talk to thousands of girls in the hopes to find you. I know what your wearing so maybe not thousands of girls."

Crystal: "OOO Landon's a playa ;)"

Landon: "Oh god If only life was as easy as that. And besides. I already told Preston and my friends I liked this girl. So I think if I started doing stupid shit like that I would be in a lot of trouble."

Crystal: "Oh you like a girl huh. I see how it is. I've seen those photos of Lachlan when he stays with you. How the hell he get's the money to fly back and forth from fucking Australia I have no idea."

Landon: "Uh... Rich family?"

Crystal: "Sure let's go with that. Alright well you need to go. And I need to finally get dressed so that I at least look presentable."

Landon: "Pretty sure you could wear a plastic bag and it would still be presentable."

Crystal: "Don't tempt me Landon."

I put my phone on my bed and started getting ready. Chucking on a nice white top with a bright faded yellow dress flowing down just past my knees. I really liked this combination. It made me feel like I was a flower. Doing my hair in a messy bun before making sure I still had my bag, Phone, Keys to the hotel and a bottle of water or two. Had to make sure they were in there. I remembered the last convention I had gone to. That was hell.

Justine: "Hey Crystal are you still coming over today?"

Crystal: "Oh hey Justine how are you? Yeah still coming over but I have to meet up with a good friend of mine as well this time while I'm here today.How's Jenna?"