0-11

After an hour of JungKook shrieking and choking up the devilish cries of the painful injection soaking through his veins like a gushing of hot boiling water, those horrific cries slowly subsided as he turned his body heavily breathing as he stared at Lilly.

She was on the corner covering herself up with both arms shaking in uneasiness when watching JungKook have his moment.

Literally afraid to even go near him she broke in sweat simply covering herself up.

"L-Lilly ..." His sour raspy throat called her name.

She didn't speak only her trembling lips did the talking.

Now feeling much better JungKook slowly pulled his weight up holding onto the arm where they shot the fuming sensation in him and lifted his body up.

He felt normal ..better than what he felt earlier and a bit stronger too. Not that he wasn't strong but whatever they put inside of him made him ten times hyper than the usual.

But for some reason ..his meal was front of him ..even if his stomach was quivering begging for something to be poured inside of it.

JungKook was not hungry one bit. Not even Lilly could make him hungry..in fact it was the opposite..instead of wanting to eat her..he didn't want that type of food. He wanted something else to satisfy his cravings.

"Lilly..." He said again walking slowly towards her.

"N-no no NO! S-STAY AWAY!" She screamed.

"But ..I don't feel like eating you..I'm not hungry for your body..I need something else." He said

On the other side of the room, where computer screen monitors the two. NamJoon's heavy fist hit the metal table causing a dent to be seen, the boys looked at him knowing that something like this would happen and 'I told you' look from Jhope made him scoff in irritation.

"How the hell is he not eating her!" He yelled walking around running his hands trough his hair.

Yoongi shrugged and so did the rest. "Maybe run more test and see what happens" says Jin playing with a pen.

"Yeah..let's try that ..and see what happens. Maybe I gave him a smaller amount of doze..but I mean..there's no fucking way he can't be hungry. By now she is supposed to be eaten." He said looking at the screen.

"Maybe he's immune to the injection.."says Yoongi lying down as he nods his head to the music being blasted in his ear.

NamJoon glanced at him with suspiciousness..He pulled out the earbuds attached to his ear throwing it aside.

"Don't touch my earbuds!" Yoongi shouted

"Did you have anything to do with this!?" NamJoon ask dodging his comment.

"Fuck no..I don't even know how to use these chemicals you think I'd played with your lab toys..hell no..I ain't touching shit" he said plopping back down on the couch.

"I swear if you did..I'll literally burn you alive!" NamJoon said gritting his teeth

"I'd burn you first ..you won't see it coming." Yoongi winked.
__________________________
••CUTT~~
(Sorry that it's short right now...I'll update as much as I can. I have school so it's going to be hard for me to do it regularly..huhu)