SonicXShadow Jealousy

Sonic had never truly loved Amy Rose. She had been infatuated with Sonic for as long as she herself could remember.
Gifts were given, confessions heard, and many, many hugs and failed kisses made it to the blue blur.
But there was someone who despised the pink hedgehog. Someone who hated her every breath to the very core.
Shadow the hedgehog.
He and Sonic had been in a secret relationship for a long time. The only reason it was a secret, however, was to not break Amy's heart.
"I just find it...stupid." Shadow said.
"It's not." Sonic retorted.
The two were sitting on a grassy hill. It was the closest they could get to a date.
"I just don't want to hurt her. She's just a kid." Sonic said.
"She'll get over it." Came a cold reply.
Sonic huffed. He stuck to his guns. Sonic pulled his hand away from Shadow's.
"Sonic-"
Sonic sighed. He wrapped his arms around his legs and rested his chin on his knee.
Shadow placed his hand on Sonic's shoulder.
"I get it, you don't like her. But I do. She's my friend." Sonic said.
Shadow sighed angrily.
"She shouldn't be."
Sonic said nothing else. He knew he could never convince Shadow to have a different view.

(I couldn't fir the life of me pump this out wow)