✾chapter nine✾

• [Light's P.O.V] •

She stood up and wrapped her arms around me, a smile on her face as he words choked up in her throat. "You're not kidding are you? Don't lie to me if you're not Kira."

"I am," I whispered as I stroked her hair ends softly and kissed the top of her head. "I promise, hey. Tell me the name and show me a picture of someone who's ever hurt you and I'll make them pay." I looked down at her only to see a malevolent gleam in her eye as she nodded.

"Lee Honda," she spoke, her voice coated with excitement. She reached in her purse and grabbed her cell phone out, scrolling through social media to show me a picture. "Here. He used to bully me, called me names and well, sometimes he used to hit me too," she said chewing on the inside of her mouth.

"Are you sure? Once I do this, there's no going back," I explained to her, stroking her hair ends again. Y/N pressed her head against my chest and listened to the rhythm of my heart beat.

"Do it," she whispered muffled against my chest. "Show me that you're Kira." I froze, what if she's working with the Task Force and they still suspect me? And they've sent such a beautiful girl to get the truth out of me, knowing it would work. I looked down at her figure still pressed against my body and I trailed my hands down to her lower back, rubbing circles as I did.

"Your will, will be done when you leave," I whispered as she pulled away from my chest and nodded.

"Thank you, Light," she whispered, my name rolling of her tongue like velvet.

"You're welcome my Queen," I replied, causing her face to redden. I desperately grasped at her face with my hands and slowly closed the gap between our faces and meeting our lips. I heard a breath hitch in Y/N's throat, clearly nervous however she kissed back almost immediately. My thumbs rubbed circles on her cheeks as I deepened the kiss causing a quiet whimper to escape her mouth.

"Light! Hunnie? We're home," my mother called from downstairs, causing Y/N to quickly move away and sit down on the bed, her face a deep shade of red.

"Mother, gather around the table, I have something to show you," I whispered, grasping Y/N's hand her eyes going wide when she realised I meant her.

• [3rd Persons P.O.V] •

"Meet your parents?" You gasped, squeezing Light's hand tightly a smile playing on his lips.

"Yes, they'll love you. I promise," Light smiled down at you, wrapping his arms around your waist and swaying you from side to side. "Don't stress, they'll love you I promise," he repeated sensing your nerves as you stood at the top of his stairs. Light began making his way down the stairs, dragging you with him, a blush spreading your face. You reached the bottom of the stairs and 3 people sat around the table talking to each other, however turning their attention to Light and you when Light cleared his throat. "Mother, father, Sayu. This," Light smiled and gestured towards you. "This is Y/N, my girlfriend." Girlfriend?!

"Wow Light! She's gorgeous!" Sayu squealed at Light and beamed at you as if you weren't there.

"Indeed she is," Light smirked and pressed his lips against your cheek holding you close to him protectively.

"H-Hi," you muttered looking at the floor with a blush on your face.

"Don't be so nervous Y/N," Light's mother smiled at you standing up and placing her hand on your shoulder. "So, are you staying for dinner?"

I am so sorry, I guess I have no schedule for this story, I'll just update when I can. I'm surprised I fit this one in to be honest, but here you go!
I guess I'll just update like I said, when I can. I haven't even updated my tumblr in like a month:////
Don't give up on this story though, it won't finish until I say it will :))))
Have a good day/night!!!<3333