Chapter 9- I'm Starting To Enjoy This

Chapter 9- am starting to enjoy this

When I reach home it is 6:30 pm, Luke said he'll be here by 7 pm to help me. I open the door and close it behind me then head straight for my bedroom.

I take a shower and put on short pants and a shirt, putting my hair in a ponytail. The doorbell rings, I walk downstairs and open it, there standing is Luke wearing jeans and a blue shirt, his hair slick back.

I let him in.

He says, "my aunt loves spaghetti and meatballs, let's make that cause it's a fast meal."

I suggest" and ice cream for dessert, we have some in the freezer."

"Excellent let's get cooking".

We walk into the kitchen and get the things we need, I put on an apron and hairnet, Luke put on an apron also.

He put water in a pot and light the stove, then put the spaghetti in it. I sit down next to the kitchen island and watch Luke. I study him well, he's cute with his blue eyes and kind smile.

He smiles, "yeah I know am cute, thanks anyway", I blush.

When the spaghetti finish, we start on the meatballs, I am mostly scrolling through my phone.

Luke says, "all done and just in time as well."

It's 7:40 pm.

The doorbell rings and I went to open it, there standing is Chelsea, she's wearing a fitted black dress with is mid-thigh and showing her cleavage.

She takes off her jacket and pushes it in my hands, then walks in.

"Good night to you too", I say and she frowns.

I drop the jacket on the ground and walk off, Chelsea grabs my hand. I watch her and she says, "pick up my jacket."

I watch the jacket then at her.

I say, "it's yours, not mine, now let me go."

She squeezes my hands tighter.

Then I hear a slap and Chelsea is holding her cheek, I just slap her.

She screams, "you just slap me, bitch you just slap me!"

I pull away from her and go to the dining room to get a plate of food.

I dump the plate on Chelsea's head, she says, "you're just like your mother, cruel."

I punch her in the face and scream with tears in my eyes, "I am nothing like her, don't you ever compare me to her!"

Luke comes running, he looks confused, his aunt's nose is bleeding.

I say, "get her out of here before I do something I would regret", I went to my room, lock my door and start to cry.

I lay down on my bed and watch the frames picture on my desk, it's a picture of me and my mom in France, we are in front of the Eiffel tower, I was eleven years old.

I miss her so much, I change into my pajamas and put on the TV. I switch off my phone, so no one can contact me. I am still up at 10:15 pm, that's when my dad reaches home, I'm sure Chelsea told him everything.

I hear a knock on my door, it is my dad, he says, "Anna, you okay?"

He sighs when I didn't answer.

I drop asleep a while after, Chelsea isn't coming back here for a good while.

****************

The next day I wake up at 7:30 am, I didn't set my alarm. I bathe and put on some leather clothes with my hair in a bun and a pair of big circle earrings, my smokey eye shadow along red lipstick.

I take my helmet cause am riding my motorcycle. I send a message to the boys that I'll be late, my dad left a note for me,

"I'll be coming home early today because we need to talk about what happened last night."

I sigh and get a granola bar and eat it quickly, I get on my motorcycle and put on my helmet then ride to school.

When I pull up in the parking lot, it is mostly empty just some students who are ditching classes. I see Justin and Jordan by their vehicles, waiting on me.

I say, "hi you didn't really have to wait for me."

Jordan says, "yes because we wanted to and you look hot by the way, hotter than Stephanie".

I chuckle because it's coming from one of the bad boys of the school.

I had on leather jeans, black boots, a dark blue thin strap top, and a leather jacket, with my leather gloves for the motorcycle.

We all walk into the school, I had geography and the teacher is very strict. I walk in with Jordan since he has this class with me.

The teacher asks, "And where's your late pass?"

What late pass?

I try to come up with an excuse, Jordan says, "well you see sir, Ana and I were finishing up your homework and lost track of time."

The teacher watches us, then says, "detention after school, this is just a warning next time it will be the whole week detention."

I shoot Jordan a thank you look before sitting down in my seat.

All the guys are watching me, I look hot even Jordan thinks so and if he does then all the guys would too.

A guy next to me says, "here's my number sexy, call me anytime", he winks at me.

The girl on my next side frowns and watches me with a cut eye.

put the paper in my bag, I am starting to enjoy this.

_________________