Twelve

I lay in bed and stare at the ceiling, going over to scenario that happened last night.

Has anyone ever kissed your neck Amelia?

Remembering his raspy voice tampering over my ear. The sound was so deep but so gentile and fragile at the same time. The way my small fingers tangled in the roots of his curls made him slowly fall loose and unguarded. The way his muscular body felt pressed to my own was hard to not think of. I've never felt so vulnerable in my life.

I could barely sleep last night after the situation. We silently went back to his apartment and went to sleep I our own rooms, not sharing one word. I feel the few tender spots in my neck that Harry nibbled at, knowing their is some sort of mark.

I pull myself out of bed and walk toward the door, slowly opening it.

My bare feet tamper down to the washroom so I can wash my face and brush my teeth. I need to shower today but I'm positive Harry doesn't own shampoo and conditioner for girls. I've already went all yesterday with out a shower and I just feel gross. My hair has managed okay and it doesn't look greasy, but I still feel like I am a disgusting human being.

I finish brushing my teeth and washing my face. I throw my hair up into a messy bun and walk out of the washroom. I get into the living room and see Harry laying across it in just track pants. He holds a black phone in his hands, keeping his eyes glued to it. I haven't seen a cell phone in forever, how the hell does he have one? I mean we have a wired phone at home, but I haven't seen a cell phone in ages.

"H-Hi." I mumble as he doesn't look at me.

"I need you to run to the market and grab a few things. We need food." He says while typing on the small device, disregarding my greeting.

"Okay... I need some things from the store. Things you don't have." I mumble, still nervous to speak.

He sits their silently for a minute before looking at me with an annoyed look. "Are you gonna tell me what or...." He says.

"Shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, girl stuff." I starts listing.

"Girl stuff?" He questions and I huff.

"Well if your keeping me hostage around here, I'm gonna need tampons at one point." I cross my arms.

"Oh." He says at the realization.

"Okay well you can get whatever you need for that kind of stuff. I don't need you perioding everywhere." He says and I scrunch my face at the choice of words.

"I'll give you my card and I'll write a list for what food you need to get. And while you're there you can get that stuff. Don't go crazy but you need to get some other clothes too. I don't want you to keep wearing that stuff in the closet." He says while keeping his eyes glued to the phone.

"Who's clothes are those anyway?" I ask in curiosity.

"Don't worry about it." He snappingly answers.

"Okay sorry." I open my hands and take it back.

"Go get changed and I'll write that list." He mumbles while sitting up.

I nod and go to turn sound but stop and rotate back to face him again, "Harry... Can we talk about what happened last night?" I mumble.