36

*Steve's POV*
"Hate to say we told you so, but we told you so," Tony laughed at Fury.
"Shut it, Stark!"
Tony put up his hands in surrender and walked over to stand by me.
"Have you all learned your lesson?" Della shouted when she reentered the room with Bucky. She looked strong but in her eyes, you could see her fear. For what?
"What were you doing to that guy in there?," Fury bellowed.
"I was interrogating him."
"He is now unconscious! You call that interrogating!"
"I had to rough him up a bit," she smiled slyly. Tony smirked.
Della started to circle the cage. "Do any of you's know anything about the whereabouts of other establishments like the one you were in?"
They were still stunned but complied with the shake of their head.
"He's out cold, darlings. He can't hear you if he manages to wake up," she snapped her fingers, "I'll take him out just like that."
They walked a bit closer to where she stood.
"We just know about the one that was close to ours. Where you came from," the little boy answered.
Della nodded. "What about people like Fernando? Did you see anyone like him come over and maybe have bought one of you's?"
When she asked that question I was taken aback.
"What?" Natasha questioned.
"Yeah some of us would be sold to the highest bidder. Or kept because we were too valuable," Della shrugged.
My heart dropped.
"That's how we met Garrett and Michael. They got here separately but the same way." The two men nodded.
"I've met Garrett. Michael? Where did you come from?"
"England," he spoke with an obvious English accent.
Della nodded. "Is there an establishment there or were you kidnapped?"
"Kidnapped."
"What about the rest of you?"
"Columbia. Kidnapped," the eldest of the girls replied with a thick accent. "The rest of us are from here."
Della paused then. "Would any of you guys like something to eat?"
They all nodded furiously. She walked out.
"That went well," Tony laughed.

*Della's POV*
I came back with sandwiches for all of them. They opened the cage door for me, I handed everyone a sandwich.
"I'm a vegetarian," the young man named Steven whispered.
"Would you like a BLT without the bacon? With cheese perhaps?"
He nodded.
I looked at the sandwiches I had and there was a BLT so I zoomed out of the room and fixed up his sandwich. I also grabbed some bottles of water for all of them.
"What now?," I asked aloud after giving them their food and drinks.
"Now? We wait for their decision," Fury replied.
We all started to disperse, going our separate ways.
"Will you be back?"
I turned to look at Garrett.
"Later. Why?"
"We would like to speak with you."
I got the sense that it meant privately. "Alright." I walked out and went upstairs to find something to eat for myself. People were looking at me left and right. Sneaking little glances at me. Trying not to let the feeling of bugs crawling along my skin get to me, I kept my chin up.
"Della!"
I kept walking but looked behind my shoulder to see Steve coming up. "Yeah?"
"I wanted to ask you if you would like to go workout with me in the gym?"
And be stared at the entire time? No thanks. "Sorry, Captain, but I have some things to take care of right now."
Sadness hit me like a wave of cold air, coming from Steve. "Alright, it was just gonna be us, I have the gym to myself today."
That peeked my interest. "Why?"
"I feel like I show off you know? I can never work out comfortably."
Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea. Plus I have some leftover anger from earlier to get outta my system. "You know what? I will take you up on your offer."
"Great! See you in five."
While I was talking to him I used Wanda's ability to see if he was planning anything. He wasn't, this was all in his own accord. I'm bringing Bucky just in case.

*Royal's POV*
"Stop! Leave my family alone! Please just take me instead!"
"No one left alive!"
"Nooooo!!!!"

*Irene's POV*
"Leave my wife alone! Run, Lily!" She tried to escape out a window but was soon grabbed by one of the men. If I tried to use my power it could hit her. "What do you want from us?"
"Valentín sends his regards."

*Jackie's POV*
"She's turned off all of the lights! Quick we need backup!"
I slipped out of my apartment window and left the building. Nice try you bastards! I have to warn the others!

*Daniel's POV*
"Theo!"
"Right behind you, Danny!"
We were able to escape just in time before the men barged into our apartment. I left a cloud of smoke behind so they wouldn't have seen us leave out the window.
"We need to get out of here and warn the others!"
"Already on it," Theo started calling them while I started the car. "No one is answering!"
"Try the others and try again!"
"I have an ache in my heart, Danny. Something has happened."