More orrrr

Okay~ So next question. What really happened to Jehanne d'Arc? You don't have to answer it if you don't want to.. Meh. And I got inspired by Rells over there.. So..

Paris or England?

Admin or Pierre?

Anime or manga?

Books or TV?

Germany or Russia?

- KrissyNAlejandro

"Joan d'Arc?" Francis asked. His lip quivered. "She was burnt at the stake by the English. What do you mean 'what really happened'?" he said, somewhat harshly.

"France..." I said quietly.

"I just don't understand the question? I was just answering!" he said. He crossed his arms, frowning.

I got up and sat on his lap, hugging him. "Shhh... Lets just move on, kay?" I whispered.

He nodded. I smiled and got up. He took my wrist and pulled me back onto his lap. I blushed lightly and looked at him. "Let's answer the questions like this, oui?" He smiled softly.

"Ah...umm...sure." I laughed a little nervously, pulling my laptop on my lap. It's another either, or type thing. Like the first one is Paris or England?" I looked at him, our faces close.

"Paris of course~!" he sang, grinning.

"Herrr. England's better," I muttered.

Francis poked my side. "What was that?"

I jumped. "Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Ooh~ admin or Pierre? So me or your little birdie? You better damn well get this one right."

"Ah I will. I know which one is right. You of course~."

"That's sweet but the right answer was Pierre! Hahaha~!" I said, joking.

"But Pierre doesn't talk to me... I don't see how that better.." France said, not getting I was kidding.

"Uhh. Never mind. Anime or manga?"

"Anime...? I am not really clear what it is," France said.

"Ahahaha. Just....books or tv?" I asked.

"Books! Mankind's greatest weapon."

"Germany or Russia?"

France bit his lip. "Euhhhh...." He fidgeted. "Russia! Ahhh..."

"Ah that's all of them! That was fun," I said.

France nodded. "Indeed."