Chapter SevenPointFive

SORRY for the long wait. I am working on Chapter 8 now. I will try to catch up on the uploads. 

Chapter 7.5

Rylan Sauron

The sound of glass colliding with the hard floor broke me out of my conversation with Jake. I watched as Arabella looked down at her hands, horrified. Her eyes held terror and absolute fear in them. It caused a panic to bubble up inside of me. I quickly walked over to her and knelt down beside her. Shaking her hard, her eyes stayed glued to the ground. As much as I hated it, I had to do something drastic to break her out of her trance. My wolf was getting impatient.

Before I knew it, my hand connected with her cheek. It caused a sense of pleasure and tingles to run through me. Her head snapped back and her eyes stared back at me. More fear covered her eyes.

Fear…That is one thing I hated the most. Why did the fates set me up with this useless and pathetic excuse of a mate? I mean, come on! How clumsy and weak can she get?

SMACK! My hand fiercely connected with her cheek, causing her head to turn sideways. She looked at me, wide eyed. “Clean this mess up, now!” Murmurs and many thoughts ran through my mind. Damn this mind link! “Everyone is dismissed!” I ordered, not wanting for the headache to worsen.

“I’m sorry,” she mumbled softly, causing my anger to simmer down.

“Oh you will be. I expect you to be in my room in a half hour. Now clean this mess up, you pathetic excuse of a mate,” I left her and headed for my room.

Once inside, I shut it tightly and paced around. What the hell am I going to do?

You need her…’ my wolf called out.

I know that,’ I hissed back.

You need to get through to her… Be nicer and maybe she’d give us what we need… If not, we shall take it by force,’ he chuckled darkly in my mind, causing me to roll my eyes. Damn wolf always gets the best of me. I used to have a great deal of control over him… But after that incident…I let him take over my body most of the time.

A soft knock broke my out of my thoughts, “Come in.”

 I walked up to the door as she opened it. She took deep breaths as her body started to shake. What in the hell? I felt my wolf grin with pride as he looked over the fear he caused.

She took mini steps backwards, back into the hallway. I frowned and pulled her back in. “Do not pull away from me like that,” I shut the door closed and breathed out, “Sit over there.” I pointed to the bed and watched as she froze. What the hell was she thinking about anyways? I looked into her eyes until impatience got the best of me. I exhaled and dragged her into my bed. “I expect you to do things that first time I tell you to. Now wait here.”

I walked into my bathroom and looked through the cabinets. Fishing out the first aid kit, I took it and walked out of the room. Her eyes focused on nothing in particular as she tapped her feet against the carpet softly. She was a real beauty alright. At times like these, I wished she wasn’t the Alpha Grant’s child. Maybe I would’ve found it in my heart to actually be… A perfect mate to her.

Weak,’ my wolf murmured, causing me to shake my head.

“Hold out your arms,” I said, bending to her level. She cringed slightly, making me impatient, “I will not say it again-“

She held out her arms. My eyes looked over it as a frown plastered upon my face. It was covered with dried blood and shards of glass stuck out everywhere. What the hell did she fall on?

“Why didn’t you try tending to your wounds?” I looked through my first aid kit, searching for the tweezers.

“You don’t need to,” her soft voice murmured before she took the first aid kit away from me. She found the tweezers. “I can do it myself. It was my fault.”

I wanted to protest and tell her that it really wasn’t her fault but she looked back down. She picked at the glass and took them out one by one. Not a single fear or pain flashed through her eyes. It was almost as if she was used to the pain. I involuntarily clasped my hand over hers. She took her hand away and left me to do the work.

“You need to be more careful next time. There will be no room for clumsiness in this pack,” I took out another piece of glass and dropped it into a small tin bowl. “My pack won’t necessarily treat you nicely. You are an Alpha’s daughter, but you are the daughter of one of the enemies.”

“Tell me why you hate the Baines so much,” she whispered, causing many flashbacks to invade my mind.

“I don’t you’re in any position to demand answers from me,” I clenched my jaw tightly, trying to calm my wolf down. He was trying to claw his way out of me. "I have despised the Baines as long as I can remember. I've tried so many ways to track down his daughter and possibly use her as a weapon against that heartless man... But she's a part of the Ministry of Magic. Damn man is very clever."

“Wow, those rumors are really wide spread,” she whispered, causing my ears to perk up. What the hell did she mean by that?

“Rumors?” I pressed on, looking deeply in her eyes.

 "It's wonderful how your pack truly respects you," as she shook her head and smiled. That smile, damn it.

"I'm sure your pack respects you too. Alpha Grant knows how to discipline his pack very well," I didn’t want to question her about changing the subject and avoiding my question. Her smile was just so dazzling.

Get over yourself!’ my wolf snarled. ‘I want her. Now.’

‘In time.’ I growled back.

"All done," I wiped all the dried blood away and taped her up with gauze pads. "My pack will be harsh on you. I cannot guarantee that I will be there to defend you all of the time. My pack always comes first, even before you- my mate."

"I know. Good night sir. Thank you... For this,” she smiled, causing me to smile too.

She turned and left for her room. Many things went through my mind as I tried to analyze her character. She was born as the Alpha’s daughter, but she surely didn’t act like it. She acted a bit more like… Like a damn maid.

Dropping my body onto the soft bed, I let my thoughts run over what will become of me over the next couple of weeks. My god damn wolf will be taking over and I won’t be able to stop him… Not unless I… I can’t. Damn it, I’m cruel but not that cruel.

You know you want to,’ he taunted, filling my head with her gorgeous smile.

I clenched my fists, fighting over the control of my body. ‘Not this time,’ I snarled, pushing him back as far as possible.

I will court her and get her to fall for me. I will get what I want without feeling guilty about it. She will give it to me willingly. She will give me her…

‘Innocence,’ my wolf finished for me. 

--------------------------END OF CHAPTER 7.5----------------------

Tell me what you thought about the chapter. You finally got into Rylan's mind!