Bad/Good Stiles

"Hey Taylor have you gotten any news from Stiles?" Taylor looked up from her cup of coffee at Scott as she shook her head. "No, why? I heard he was taking a vacation off? What happened? Is he okay? He hasn't contacted me in a while" Taylor frowned as she looks down at her cup, Scott nods "well if anything happens contact me yeah" Taylo nods as Scott turns back and walks out the door.

"Stiles where the hell are you?" Scott spoke to himself as he pulls out his phone and started to dail his friend. Its been over a week. And sure enough if Stiles was going out on a vacation then he wouldn't leave Luxes behind and I mean Xavier is still around. Scott decided that he would have nothing better than to contact the one person who might have a clue as to where Stiles is. Scott hopped on his car as he drove down the road.

Where are you Stiles?

...

Stiles sat from across the room starring at the door that leads to a small room. In that room was a bed and one window. In the bed was no one else but Lucas himself. Stiles wanted so badly to go over there and see how Lucas was doing for himself. Yet whenever he tried he was either stopped by Peter or Kate herself.

The thought of them hiding something from him made the curiosity in the pit of his stomach burn with desire. The desire to find out who Lucas really was. "Okay I'll see you there" Stiles looks up at Peter who walks over to him and grabs the keys laying on the table. "You going somewhere?" Peter doesnt even glance towards Stiles before he's walking out the door. He glances over towards Stiles. "Dont do anything stupid Stiles and deffinetly do not go towards Lucas while he's sleeping" Peter shuts the door as a small slip of a smile spreads across his face.

He knew that telling Stiles to sit or stay still would have the opposite effect. He wanted the little  boy to stay away from him and his buissness so that he would be safe. But the story wouldn't be fun if there wasnt someone who did a little pushing or shoving. And it just made it easier for Peter to manipulate the little boy into doing what he wants. After all Stiles isnt a dog well more like a fox. He isn't one that fallows orders more like he breaks them.

"Know Lucas what are you going to do?"

...

"What are you doing here?" Stiles didnt know what he should do? His heart was racing, and his face was probably blue for not having any air pass through his lungs. Lets rewind back thirty minutes ago to get a full understanding of what happened shall we.

Bad Stiles: Dont do it Stiles. Nothing good ever comes with coming incontact with any of the Hale family.

Good Stiles: your wrong. Derek was not a bad person. In a way I guess.

Bad Stiles: will you shut up. Besides Derek isnt here anymore. It's better to not fall in love with another Hale and get your heart broken in the end.

Good Stiles: what is your problem? Don't tell me you ship Xiles?

Bad Stiles: so what if I do? You shipped Sterek. Their's nothing wrong with shipping Xiles besides Xavier is a good guy.

Stiles: Xiles? What's Xiles?

Good Stiles: ship name. Your name mashed with Xavier. Good person? Are you kidding me. Noooooo way is he good in any way. That guy gives me the creeps.

Stiles scrunched up his face thingking about him and Xavier. "But if you think about it. Xavier is good looking and he's good with Levi" at the comment Good Stiles felt as though he was knocked out by a fist while Bad Stiles paraded with a happy smile as if he become the president or something.

"But" Stiles continued making the Good and Bad imaginary Stiles freeze. "My heart does not belong to Xavier. My heart will always be Derek past, present and future" Stiles hanged his head in guilt. Good Stiles jumped up excited as he floated around Bad Stiles who seemed to be sinking in a mud of disbelief. "Even when I say all that stuff, why does my heart beat so loudly for you?" Stiles looks towards the sleeping figure.

Who could Stiles be talking about?...

I'm sorry this chapter is short...

Actually I'm not sorry 😂😂😂...

Aren't I funny?...

Omg so hilarious...

Anyways...

Right know I planned on not posting this chapter yet but since it's a special day today...

Happy New Years Everyone...

Let's leave our old self in 2016...

And be reborn in 2017...

Leave your regrets, sadness, happiness, or any emotions you have behind...

For 2017 is a new year...

And let's start fresh...

Imagine as if in a few hours from know you are re born as a baby first opening its eyes into this new world...

Anyway guys...

Have a fun and healthy life in 2017...

May you all have a Happy Year.