Chapter 47:

EPILOGUE:

*********

Kaelyn

"Get the fuck out." I said when Joey walked into my office.

"Who the fuck you talking to?" He asked.

I ignored him and continued to look through emails on my computer.

"Joey, stop. Move." I said laughing when he pulled my desk chair back and spun it around and leaned into my face.

"Fuck you still mad for?"

"Because you get on my damn nerves sometimes. Now move." I said trying to turn my chair back around.

"You think you don't get on my fuckin nerves?" He asked getting back in my face.

"I will bite your fuckin lips off." I said since he was that close trying to kiss me and I kept moving.

"Okay be like that. That's why you aren't getting the food I bought for you either." Joey said while walking out of my office.

"Give me my fuckin food Joseph." I said getting up to follow him.

"Nope." He said grabbing the food and acting like he was gonna go back over to the gym side.

"Joey." I whined wanting my food.

"Give me a kiss." He said. I rolled my eyes and kissed him.

"Another one." I gave him another one. "One more."

"Joey." I said laughing.

"It's been more than 24 hours, I'm not okay with that." He said.

"Don't piss me off and you won't have to go without sex." I said.

"Stop forreal, my daughter is hungry." I said when he moved the food out of my reach again.

"My daughter." Joey said.

"Our daughter." I said.

Why I waited eight years to have another baby I have no idea, but I am finally getting my girl.

"Can I have my food now?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"Can I have my pussy?" He asked.

"Joey, stop playing with me." I laugh snatching the food.

"I ain't playing." He said grabbing my hips as I walked back towards my office pushing his front into my back. "Ass up, buried deep in that wetness with the perfect squeeze and throw back game. Heaven."

"That is so inappropriate for a work place." I said not helping my smirk at the thought.

"I don't give a fuck. You're closed right now. It's lunchtime."

I danced rubbing my belly eating a boneless honey barbecue wing off the fork. "So unhealthy, so good." I said.

Joey just shook his head at me.

"You ate already?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He said still just watching me.

"Bae." Joey said after awhile.

"Hmmm?" I said putting some fries in my mouth.

"Can I just put the head in?" He asked with smirk making me bust out laughing.

"Kaelyn, let's go." Joey said walking into the door from the gym.

"I'ma bust that nigga upside the head he keep playing with me." I said grabbing my bag.