Ventus X Reader

Daybreak Town never seemed so dark

You sighed looking up at the once blue sky. Nothing was like what it was  a couple of months ago. Your best friend Ventus came up to you and smiled. " Y/N I know its hard but I know you can get through it." He smiled. " Ventus how can you be so happy?" you asked him as he shrugged. " I just believe that you and me can get through this together." he said smiling as we began to talk more and more. It seemed that sun began to shine more and more.

Soon almost everyone was fighting against everyone. You looked sadly at one of your best friends Skuld. " Did you know this was gonna happen?" you asked her as she nodded. " It was always going to happen this way nobody is going to change it." she added as she hopped down from our place by the fountain. " So did you accept the request?" Skuld asked me as I nodded. " I've always wanted to see other worlds and I really don't want to die between being friends with You, Ephemera and Ventus and always defeating the heartless." Soon as it got dark you walked back to your house hopefully getting some sleep. Tomorrow was the day you were supposed to find a way out of Daybreak Town along with your 3 best friends. 

You woke up to the sound of an explosion. The war... had it already started. Also there was a pounding at your door. You opened it right away and there was Ventus and behind him looked like a war zone. " We have to leave now grab anything you need!" he shouted worried. You grabbed your bag you had packed the night before and ran towards Skuld and Ephemera. You looked back on the town a tear slipping from your eye. 

Suddenly a master came up from behind you and started to fight. " Your in ( whatever union your in )." the voice arose as a whole battle unleashed between you and the masters union. Skuld, Ventus and Ephemera started to fight to as many things went flying through the air. 

Suddenly a bright flash went by you as you saw it was aimed for Ventus. You made a decision in your head. Save Ventus or save yourself and feel miserable about what happend to Ventus. You ran up to him and pushed him out of the way the giant bolt of electricity hitting you instead of the blonde haired boy. " Y/N!" Ventus screamed as he ran towards you. 

You couldn't move. A tear trickled down the blonde haired boys face as he held you " Ventus...I love you." You said as he lightly kissed your lips... " I love you too..." 

---------------------- 100 Years Later -----------------

Ventus had woken up from his sleep and remembered you. Along with Sora and Aqua he found you and used the key to return hearts to make you come back alive. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup, Cute Ending Right? Well Sorry I Haven't Updated In A While Writers Block Hit My Hard But Trust Me I'm Going To Be Back This School Year But For Now Check Out My New KH Book Called Eight Flames And Leave Me Your Feedback If You Do End Up Reading It! 

Sincerely, BlytheHearts