Slut from France

Alex

So Cole was telling me about how some of the pack members went to France for 7 months as a small vacation. They left the day that Cole had found me. But they get back today and I can't wait to meet some of them, I hope they're nice. Cole comes to my side.

"They should be here soon" he says into my ear. "I had fun yesterday with you" he whispers, blushing slightly as I remember what happened. "Yeah because of you we couldn't go to the pool" I say to him. He chuckles slightly "You enjoyed it" he says in a sexy tone nipping at my neck again.

We hear the door bell ring and Cole immediately opens it to see the pack members that were on vacation. Then I hear a very high pitched voice.

"Coley I missed you so much!!" A girl with pale blond hair and slim body says running passed me and jumps onto Cole giving him a peck ouch before he pushes her off. "Violet, What the Fuck are you doing!" he shouts at her. 

"What I missed my favorite Alpha. I missed kissing that face of yours. Was the bed cold while I was away? Did you miss me?" Oh hell no she did not just say those things. I see Cole staring straight at me with wide eyes. I just look at him with sad eyes. "W-What?" I ask.

"Ew. That's who you're mate is? Baby I could make you feel so much better than her. Luna or not I'm Way better." I heard the cheerleader looking girl said. I just stare at her wide eyed. My wolf is wanting to beat the loving shit out of her but I'm frozen. I just want to cry. Who even is this girl? I let my wolf partially take over. I feel myself walk towards the girl.

Autumn

Oh hell no, she does not say those things about me. I storm over to that skank and pin her up against the wall by the neck. "Bitch" she squeals. "Oh I'm the bitch. You're the one that tries to take my mate!" I shout at her. 

"No. You took my mate away from me. I was here first." She says. I slap her across the face so hard that the house next door could hear it. I let her go and she slides down the wall. I see Cole trying to come near me. 

"Don't." I growl at him as I storm up the steps.

Alex

After me and Autumns little 'situation' when everyone got back, we stormed upstairs ignoring the many amounts of times that Cole tried calling after me. I try to close the door but a foot stops it from closing all the way. 

"Alex Stop." Cole says in a demanding voice. 

"What are you stopping me from?" I ask him curiously 

"From leaving." he says heavily as if out of breath.

"What was that girl talking about?" I ask sadly

"N-nothing." Wrong answer. 

"Well it didn't sound like nothing. How many times have you slept with her?" I ask him holding back the tears. He just looks down at the ground as if he was ashamed. "How many?!" I scream at him, now having tears streaming down my face.

"Too many to count" He looks down in shame.

I just look at him in disgust and sadness. I start to walk past him before he grabs my wrist. "Where are you going?"

"Out." I say lowly.

"Please don't leave me." He says. I see a tear run down his face. I rip my hand out f his wrist and walk out of the bedroom door. I start to walk down the stairs before seeing that girl again. I try not to make eye contact with her. She walks up to me right before I leave and says 

"Don't worry, I'll keep his bed warm while you're away" She glares at me before I leave.

Cole

I'm freaking out. Where did she go? I tried calling her but she left her phone here. I tried mind linking her but she won't talk to me. I hear a knock on my door hoping that it was Alex. When I opened the door I saw Violet. 

"I don't want you hear" I say to her angrily. 

"Baby. I missed you. Why are you ignoring me? I told your slut of a Luna that I would keep your bed warm while she was gone" she says. 

"Why the fuck would you call your Luna a slut! If anything you are the slut. You sleep with almost every single pack member you can find!" I yell at her. Making her squeal. 

"You're so sexy when you're mad at me. Maybe I should be punished daddy" she says in her sexy voice. I push her off of my body. "What's wrong?" 

"I have a mate, and I love her. We cannot continue what we were doing. I ended this a while ago but of course you don't think I did but to make it easier on you I'll tell you again. We are not a thing, we were never a thing. I was being stupid when I slept with you all those times. I just needed someone to get me off and I didn't have a mate." she looks at me almost heart broken but I have no sympathy for her. She made my mate leave me and now I have no idea where she is. I have to find her.

I run out of the house trying to think of where she would have gone. She would've gone to her parents house if it wasn't for her dad. Come on think Cole what is the one place that Alex would go. The Forest!

I make a B line straight for the woods. God dammit, she climbs trees so she could be in any one of them. I try to detect her scent but I can't, she must've gone farther. As I start to get deeper into the forest I start smelling her heavenly scent. Then I hear her, or at least her growl. I go towards it and I spot her. I stay hidden. I see her punching multiple trees. Wow she's strong. I see many holes in the trees that she's punched. I accidentally step on some sticks creating a loud cracking noise. She spots me and as she does she turns into her wolf and sprints. "Alex please!" I yell at her hoping that she will listen. I chase after her in my wolf form, I was always faster than her but not by much.

When I finally catch up to her, I pounce on her making her tumble. I get on top of her and she growls at me nipping her teeth in my direction. She's really pissed. It takes her a few minutes before she gives in and doesn't struggle. She turns back into her human form as do I. She struggles a bit more before calming down. I pick her up in my arms to make sure she doesn't run from me again. I look at her and see so much hurt in her eyes making me feel like I could cry at any moment. I keep her in my arms, as I put my head in the crook of her neck. I let the tears erupt from my eyes. 

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Alex. I was so worried about you Alex. Please don't leave me." I say as I feel the tears flow from my eyes. She doesn't say anything making me more sad than I already was.

"Please say some thing" I say as I lift my head up to see her eyes starting to water. I pull her head into my chest to feel her release multiple sobs and tears.

"Why?" She asks still in tears.

"I wish I could give you a good answer but I honestly have no Idea why I did it." I say sobbing, not being able to control myself after the pain I've caused her.

"She told me that she would keep you 'warm' while I was gone" she said making her sob even more.

"She tried to make a move on me but I pushed her away. She looked hurt but I had no sympathy for her for hurting you" I rub her back to try and comfort her. She takes deep breaths before her tears stop, her sobs are still every now and then.

"Don't leave me." I say picking her up pulling her closer than possible.

"I was going to come back. My phone is still at the house." She says with a giggle. That's the giggle that I've been wanting to hear. But my face instantly drops "You were only going to come back for your phone?"

"Well I wasn't planing on being gone for long. Just like a day. I needed time to think. Plus I'll always comeback, today was just over whelming." She says making me sad. She sees my facial expression and caresses my cheek. I lean in for a kiss until she stops me. 

"No. Because of what happened , you are not aloud to kiss me until tomorrow. You're lucky I'm not making it longer after the shit you put me through just now." She says making me pout. 

When we get back to the house, no one is there as usual cause the actually do their jobs. I check the time to see that It is very late. 9:00 at night. We were out for a while. Alex and I get ready for bed. We were both very tired. As I check the time it is almost 11. Do I really take that long?

The next morning I wake up and it's 6 am. I see a sleeping Alex next to me. I climb on top of her kissing all over her face to wake her up. Her eyes quickly flutter open.

"It's the next day"