Agents Jackson and Tanaka

My first day of school in BAG started three days before I was even supposed to go.

My name is Percy Jackson, here in New York I am known for many names: Poseidon- raising singer and songwriter, Perseus Jackson- author of the Alex Ride and the Olympians series, along with Egyptian Twilight chronicles ( I just wrote my story and Yuugi's with major tweaks) and the Story of Evil series, Percy J. Stark- owner of Stark Industry and Jackson records, Aqua Blue- painter and sculptor know all around the world and finally Percy Jackson- the Prince of arts.

Anyways my day started of with a business meeting.

"Stark Cards are cards that contain digitized clothes which are worn by idols during performances and auditions. They are divided into four categories: Tops, Bottoms, Shoes and Accessories. Some cards, such as one piece dresses, eliminate the need for others. The clothes come from various types of brands and have varying degrees of rarity. Although most clothes come in specific coordinations. Idols are also able to mix and match different cards to find a good combination," I explained to the borde.

All of them were liking the idea of the Stark cards and the Idol bracelet, for when an Idol needs the clothes outside a performance.

"Mr. Stark, this product is amazing, you might just be as talented as your uncle," I frowned as they said that. Tony and I were not items for them to use.

I 'flinched' at the mention of my deceased uncle making the man stop and look at me in sympathy, I bit my lower lip. People now compare me to Tony, sure I'm proud of my deceased uncle but I still have a long way from getting out of grief and his shadow.

As I walked out of the meeting hall I turned to see non other then Natasha Romanoff, aka Black Widow, in a tight black suit of sorts. I raised an eyebrow as she walked up to me.

"So you're Stark? Pretty young to own a company don't you think."

I stared at her blankly, she was trying to make me lose my head.

"Age does not define experience Miss Romanoff, may I help you with something?"

Even though she didn't show it in her face her eyes showed the new found respect for me and my clear mind.

As she was about to speak I took out my phone (designed it myself) and looked at it. I got a questionable look from the red headed woman before the phone rang three seconds later.

"Hello?"

Natasha looked surprised that I knew that my phone would go off. I glanced at the redhead when I heard a female voice at the other end.

"Percy? I need you to come to Brooklyn Academy for the Gifted, ASAP. You might need to get here in about...five minutes. It's urgent,"

I looked blankly at the ceiling as Drew finished her sentence. Ever since Yuugi, Drew and I became agents for the organization SHIELD we have been going on different missions, barley December and we are already one of the top agents in the organization.

"Can I bring someone with me?"

There was a pause and Black Widow glanced at me knowing I was talking about her.

"Fine, but you need to come, quick."

With that Drew cut the call. I turned to the 30 some year old woman and looked at her in the eye, blank expression on my face: my mission persona on.