02

"Eira?" His voice was barely a whisper. He was shocked to see her. She was dead because he had killed her and yet she was standing right in front of him.

   Eira backed away from him because she scared. She never thought she would be scared of her twin brother but she was.

   She was terrified.

   Stefan was a vampire and he couldn't control his bloodlust, not even for his own sister whom he loved the most. Stefan hated himself for what he did, he would always carry the self-loathing and the guilt for not being able to control himself, control his bloodlust. The bloodlust that made him a monster.

   As Eira took a step back, he reached out for her but she flinched away from him. He stopped and let his hand drop to his side.

   "Eira... I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," Stefan started pleading forgiveness. That's all he ever wanted, was her forgiveness.

   Elena spoke up, "Who is this, Stefan?"

    Eira turned to the girl who spoke and now she was confused and shocked.

    "Katherine?" She asked.

    "No, I'm Elena," the girl said.

      Damon came out of the tomb and didn't know what was going on.

    "Who the hell is this?" Damon demanded, his guard up.

    Eira turned at the sound of his voice. Her brother's voice. Damon's eyes widened when he saw her face. He blamed Stefan for killing his baby sister for so long and now she was standing in front of him.

    Eira ran to him and threw her arms around him in a hug. Damon wrapped his arms around her hesitantly as he was wasn't quite sure if he was hallucinating her. After not finding Katherine in the tomb, hugging his now alive sister was what he needed.

   Stefan felt heartbroken watching his sister hug Damon when she would flinch away from him. But he shouldn't expect any less. Eira has every right to hate him for what he did.

   Elena went over to Stefan and looped her arm around his. He looked sad and she wanted to comfort him in some way. But she was also kind of jealous of this girl. The girl immediately had the attention of the two Salvatore's and she wanted to know why.

   Damon and Eira had let go of each other when Elena asked,"Who is she, Stefan?"

     Stefan looked at Eira painfully. "She's our sister, Eira. She's my twin."

   Elena was shocked. They had never talked about her at all.

    "I didn't know you had a sister," Elena stated but it was more like a question.

    Damon clenched his jaw and glared at Stefan, "Thanks to him we didn't. Not until now."

   Stefan looked at Damon, "You know I'll never stop being sorry."

   Damon ignored him and turned to Eira who was just watching it all. She didn't know what was happening to her or why she was alive.

  "Let's get you home, okay?" Damon asked.

   "Okay," she nodded.