SURPRISE

When she came out with arpita to give everyone surprise but she got a surprise by looking at them...they were not upset..infact they were laughing and teasing each other...it's not like they don't care...they know that arpita will be back with her so that's why they were not upset..
Ar: guyz sanyu is ready..so let's cut cake...then everyone comes near the table
And sanyu cuts the cake first she feed vardhan then arpita, tanya, parth and aryan and at last she feed Randhir...and hugs him and said Thank u😇...
Rd: why??
Sanyu: Because I know...it's your plan to celebrate my birthday...
Rd: oh...meri biwi ka birthday hai...me kaise nahi celebrate karo...
Arpi: acha bas chalo abh sab log gifts do apne apne...
Ron: start with your self😂...first u give..
Arpita gave her a big cosmetic kit...
Sanyu: arpi what's this?? U know na I don't use this...so??
Arpi: I know u don't use it...but I know that too that u love using it..and you were not allowed to use before..but know to u can use...
Ron: ha to RSS Ki wife hai Jo chahe kare...or wo agar bina make up ke bhar chali jaye na 4 - 5 to aise hi behosh milenge...
Tanya: acha..now stop...hume pata hai....huh..chalo abh meri bari...
Tanya gives her an anklets and said when ever it will make sound u will remember me...(and she made her wear that)
Sanyu: tum dono ko bhulti kab ho jo yaad karna padega..
Arpi: tabhi to shaadi me nahi bulaya..
Sanyu: sorry Na..par tum log pata hai Mene q nahi bulaya...
Tanya: ha
Aryan: koi baat nahi abhi Reception party hai Na..wo attend karke jaana..😊
Arpi: to ye bhi koi puchne wali baat hai nahi bhi bolaoge to bhi chale aaynge..or waise Ron tumhe pata hai hum tumhe dahej me Mile hai...😏😏
Ron: nahi pata nahi tha par abh pata chal gaya...
Aryan chalo abh meri bari..aryan gives her a I- pot and said...it has all the songs which I know...and u can add as many songs as u can...this is for u because u love to listen music..right?..
Sanyu: yeah..I love it..and thank u so much ary...
Parth chalo abh my turn...he handed her a box..she opens and she was shocked to see such a beautiful dress...
Sanyu: thak u parth..it's so beautiful..
Parth: it will look more beautiful when u will wear this Nona..
Sanyu: why not I will wear this today only...it's so pretty...

Vardhan: chalo abh meri bari

Vardhan: chalo abh meri bari..sanyu today we r going out..we will be having our lunch & dinner out...before that we r going to watch a movie so goo.. everyone get ready fast...warna we will miss it😀..jaldi jao..before he finish everyone run so fast to get ready...here Randhir and Vardhan were only remaining randhir said "thank u Dada...warna aapke baad wo log mujh pe hi chadne wale the..aaj to aapne bacha liye...kya bolta koi gift nahi hai??😝😝
Vardhan says no problem...chalo u to get ready..we have to leave in half hour...
After half N hour...all were ready to leave..so Randhir goes to get the car and sees that there is only one car..he came back and ask parth about another car..
Parth: Oh shit..I forgot to tell u..that car has gone to servicing😐...
Rd: abh kaise jayenge sab..
Ary: are Ron...bike hai Na😎😎
Rd: ohk..me Dada, sanyu, arpita or tanya car se aate hai you both come by bike..ohk.
Arpita: Naaahiii..mujhe bike se jaana hai....
Tanya: mujhe bhi...( And they both start fighting)
Sanyu whispers in Randhir and aryan's ears..
Ron tum jaake car nikal..or ary tum jaake bike..me ye log ko dekhti ho...the both left..and came with bike and car respectively..sanyu saw this from the corner of her eyes...
Sanyu runs towards bike and said ME JAA RAHI HO BIKE PE...and she goes and sit behind aryan..and shows her tongue to her bestiees...before they can come there sanyu said aryan start the bike..aryan starts and the bike start running on the road with speed...Arpita and tanya was lookin at them...and here parth, vardhan and Ron was laughing😂😂...
Parth: chalo abh kuch nahi ho Sakta chalo car me..the all sat in the car and randhir start driving...
Rd: waise meri biwi ke paas dimaag hai..tum log waha fight karte the gaye and she left with aryan on BIKE..
Arpita: bas abh Jale pe namak mat chidko...
Tanya: ose to hum waha pe pahouch ke dekh lenge..
Parth: Q ghar pe nahi dikh rahi thi..and all burst into laughing...😂😂
After the ride they reached the mall...they spotted sanyukta and aryan laughing and eating ice cream...Arpita and tanya runs towards them..arpita snatched ice cream from sanyu and tanya said u fooled us??..how...(they were angry on her)
Sanyu: are tum log ko nahi pata...me ne aryan ke kaan me aise kuch bola (and she goes near his ears and said something)..then he brings his bike..like he this and again aryan was standing with his bike...and I ran like (and was going to run but before that they both stops her and said who will reach till the bike first will go back on bike with whom so ever she wants...) Sanyu simply said Ok..and they starts running but before they can reach aryan starts his bike and gave smirk😏😏 to them and in seconds he was standing next to sanyu.. Arpita: it's cheating...
Ron: are chalo warna movie ke liye late ho jayenge..baki ka baad me fight kar Lena...they all goes to cinema...when they there they got know that 2 tickets are separate from the others...so they had sit separately...
Vardhan: No problem...Ron and Nona u both sit together and we all will sit together...and they both goes to thier sit..in whole first half sanyu and Randhir was just talking and not concentrating on movie suddenly Randhir ask her
Rd: sanyu how much bf you had before our marriage..I am just asking...
Sanyu: no one..
Rd: really!!
Sanyu: yes..what about u??
Rd: me too😌..
Sanyu: so why not u become my bf..and i become your Gf..
Rd: awesome idea😁😁...
In interval sanyu and Randhir goes out to buy popcorn and coke...they only only buy one coke and popcorn because they were going to share😚😚😚...
After the movie...they had lunch and dinner and they came back home....on the way back...parth and Dada was on bike because they all were again fighting..so Randhir said no one will go on bike...
When the reached house all sat on the sofa...
Suddenly parth ask Ron what did u gave Nona..
Rd: are abhi diya kha hai ruk leke aata hoo....
And he back holding to paper in his hand..he gave sanyu one paper..on that paper it was written sanyukta agarwal's admission is cancelled...sanyu was shocked to see that..she thought that after sometime when she will ask..he will happily allow her..but here to he only had cancelled her admission..she was crying..
Rd: hey...why r u crying..plzz stop crying...my intention was not to hurt u..plzz listen to me first...Puri baat to suno...and he handed her another letter..she read that it was an admission letter..and in the students name it was written Mrs.SANYUKTA RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT  and after that in the signature of elders...there was RANDHIR's and VARDHAN 'S signature was there...sanyu looks at him and he nodded in yes..and she hugged him and said Thank u Randhir u have given me the best gift of my life...u gave me my carrier..Randhir said u r my wifi..or me apni biwi Ki koi wish Puri na karo aisa ho hi nahi Sakta...and after that they all goes back to thier room..to sleep..but here our love birds or we can say abhi abhi jo bf/gf bane hai on ko neend nahi aarahi thi😂..so they were sitting in the garden and talking...after sometime they to goes to thier room..and as usual they sleep like randhir holding her and she was sleeping on his chest...
X----------------------------------------------------------------X
Sorry guyz jaldi bolke bahot late kardiya..I was going to post it yesterday but editing was remaining that's why..sorry..
And yeah Happy belated birthday to our Rockstar (Param Singh)😘😍
Keep voting and don't forget to give your review...and keep waiting for the next part😂😂