Getting Under Nathan

Getting Under Nathan (the sequel to Getting Over Matt) - tessa-x 

Blurb-

A year ago, Isobel's cheating ex-boyfriend told her that long distance never works. Luckily, she's not in too much of a position to find out if he was right. But even though she's living in the same city as Nathan, they're both in completely different places in their lives. Nathan has a full-time job, with an attractive ex-flame as his assistant. Isobel is at university, partying a lot, constantly meeting new people and having her eyes opened to new experiences. The time apart threatens to take its toll on their relationship, unless Isobel can find a way to get back under Nathan's skin and keep the romance alive.

Completed.

45 Parts

I love this book so much, excluding the sexual parts HAHA, she tells you when there is gonna be one in advance though, so don't complain about "too much sex in this book" when she obviously tells you there will be sexual content so you don't have to read it, it's your fault if you read it or not.

Anywho, she followed me on wattpad so I'm just like freaking out, and I just realized I forgot to put this after Getting Over Matt, oops. Anyways, this book only has 200k reads. What the heck guys?! o: This book deserves more reads, haha just like every book I listed LOL.

Anyways, the link to the book is in the external link under the book cover, to the right.

Unless if you wanna type everything out, http://www.wattpad.com/story/1768475-getting-under-nathan

There's no trailor for this either, so I'll put Rule The World by Take That because I was listening to this song as I was typing this so yeah.

The book cover is to the right!

Yay, this book is still on Other #473 :D Haha thanks!

Thanks for checking this out, I love you all ♡