Chapter 6 That Shower Scene

Travis POV

"Hey Travis!" Zane said suddenly " Don't put that shirt on just yet!" I was confused. What was Zane planning? " Uhh, why? What for?" I asked. " Well" Zane replied " I thought we should both take a shower before breakfast. You know, Hygiene and all that." I thought I got the picture "Oh sure! I'll go first." I said. Zane corrected me. " Oh no, Soldier! We'll both go first!~" Zane put on a sexy smile. " Kitten! Are you suggesting that we take a shower together? " I asked as I gave him a surprised look. " Oh soldier, I wasn't suggesting it. I was telling you it's happening!" Kitte- I mean Zane practically purred. He wasn't really speaking at this point and if he was, it was in a soft, quiet, sexy tone. " Well shit!" I replied, clearly happy " I can't say no to that!" Zane smiled. He had gotten his way again. There was only one problem though. I wanted to bring it back to what it was like at the beach! I wanted to have all the ideas and tricks up my sleeve! I wanted to take control and watch him stare helplessly into my eyes! It really was my turn again! I was to have the kitten purring in my lap! "  Now... Up we go!" I said enthusiastically as I lifted Zane over my shoulder. "Hey! Put me down!" Zane yelped. " Nuh uh! This soldier needs to work on his strength! A little heavy lifting goes a long way!" I sang. I carried Zane to the bathroom where I put him down gently on the tiles.

Zane got up. "So... I'll get the shower running, I guess?" He was clearly feeling a little awkward.
"Mmmhmm, Then we can... I don't know, Scrub each other's backs?" I said just trying to find something to say.
We looked at each other and what used to be silence was broken by hysterical laughter. " Come on then!" Zane said still smiling away. " Look at that face " I thought " He's just so freakin' cute!" Zane had turned the shower on and got it to the perfect temperature. Zane opened the shower door. " What are you waiting for?" Zane asked. I smiled at him and got in. Our faces were consumed by warmth as the water flowed over them. I closed my eyes and took a moment to just enjoy the feeling. I pulled Zane close. This was actually really nice. Though it was kinda weird for me. I had never showed with another person before. Zane blushed. He looked down at his feet. Then he accepted my embrace and placed his hands gently on my lower back. We let each other go and stared into each other's eyes. We shared a smile. It was the nicest thing. Just Zane and I, smiling at each other. I pumped some shower gel on my hands.

* Author Thoughts! You can skip this if you want. It really isn't important! *
Writing about this is super awkward! All the other stuff just came naturally but this is so difficult. It's like " What the fuck am I supposed to make them do? What do you even do in the shower? You just wash yourself and clean your hair and shit. What are TWO people doing to do? Wash each other? That's kinda weird. I don't know maybe it will cute."  Ignore my stupid rambling on.

" Okay kitten! Bath time!" I said as I began to rub his shoulders and gently guided my hands down his back, cleaning all the areas he couldn't reach himself. Zane just smiled as he turned his head to watch me. When I was finished, Zane cleaned my back. We sort of washed ourselves after that. I didn't really have much to do now. I was about to get out of the shower when Zane pulled me back. " Wait! Don't go just yet!" Zane said softly. I turned to him. He blushed. " I still have to wash my hair so... You could... I don't know. " This was kinda weird for the both of us. I thought it would be kinda hot or something but honestly we were like two preteens having their first kiss. We didn't really know what we were doing. " Tell you what." I said " You wash your hair and I'll watch you being cute. Then I can dry it for you afterwards okay?"
That little muffin just kept on smiling. " Okay!" He said cheerfully. I got out of the shower and grabbed a warm, soft, white towel. I dried myself as I watched Zane wash his hair. His hair was so long and soft. Seeing it wet like that was just soo... Mmm!
Zane constantly running his fingers, it was just sort of mesmerising. That body, everything about Zane was just so irresistible at times! Zane looked over at me drying myself off and by the look on his face, I was sure he was thinking the same about me.

When Zane had finished washing his hair, he got out of the shower. I cuddled him and grabbed a dark grey, fluffy towel. I sat him down on the shower mat and kneeled beside him. I started to towel dry his hair. Zane loved it! He was practically purring again! 
Then I got out a hair dryer. Don't question how I know where all his stuff is. Please, don't. I turned it on and blow dried his hair until it was even silkier, smoother and softer than before. I ran my fingers through it. It was like touching the word "soft". If you can actually imagine that words feel a certain way. I leant my head on his shoulder. His hair smelled so amazing. His skin was so soft and smooth. There is nothing like the refreshing feeling you get after you take a shower.
It was nice to share it with him.

We went back to his room, covered by our towels, obviously. We both got dry properly and changed into some decent clothes. I was looking for something Zane had that fit me. I found a white singlet, something I thought Zane would never wear and... " Woah woah woah! What have we got here?" I said holding up a pair of cute denim shorts. You know, sort of like the ones Dil's wearing in this picture:

 You know, sort of like the ones Dil's wearing in this picture:

Zane just looked at me with this this look of "Oh... Shit."
"Zane... Do you care to explain why you even own these?" I asked with a smirk on my face. 😏

To be continued...