R E S T R A I N T

Warning: This story contains explicit words, slavery, physical abuse, sexual harassment, attempted rape, nudity and sexual scenes.

You've been warned.

All the ideas, characters and plot of this story is mine. Mine only. Writting a story is not easy so....Please don't copy my story!

This is my first dark fanfic story, so please bear with me!

Also, this is an AU (alternative universe) so even if you are not a fan of Harry Styles you can still read this. You can imagine any person you want for my characters as you read my story.

To my new readers: I have to inform you that I decided to put all the restricted chapters of my story that contains high sexual content in one book.

All matured chapters of this story can be found in my book entitled - EROS. You can find it in my profile. You must follow me first before you add it into your library, that is if you want to read the matured version since some some chapters are in private. ( You can unfollow me later if you want once you're done reading the private chapters.)

But, if you preferred not reading the sexual stuffs, you can proceed reading this story since this precise book will contain the "clean version".

Book started: August 2016
Book completed: October 2017

© 2017 endlessimaginations ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Hold on tight!
It's gonna be a bumpy ride!

+grace