One

Yoongi

"Then tell him not to get on my bad side we made a deal and he better come through no fuck ups!" I sighed as I threw the phone on the marble counter in my kitchen and picked up my glass, chugging down the liquor.

"What happened boss?" asked Jimin as he and Taehyung walked in.

"They're backing out" answered Namjoon while he poured himself another drink "ㅡ but we're not letting them. Right hyung?"

"Damn right we're not!" exhaled Jimin loudly puffing out the thick smoke from his joint.

"Where are Jungkook and Hoseok?" I asked ignoring them as I massaged my temples.

"They went to pick up the money from the warehouses we made more than expected this monthㅡ " he replied immediately followed by Namjoon clapping. He stood up from the couch enthusiastically and poured the four of us a drink to cheer.

"You know what that means boys... " Hoseok raised his glass as Jin walked in with suitcases.

"Party?" asked Jungkook as he helped the others bring in the profits.

"What do you say boss? Let's go celebrate on this beautiful Friday night?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know this shipment thing with the others has me too stressed out" I replied rubbing my forehead.

"Fuck them boss, they'll come through and if they don't we'll make them pay. Losing a couple hundred thousand dollars won't make a difference... " said Namjoon as he randomly handed the six of us stacks of money from one of the suitcases.

"Alright. We need to be cautious, Namjoon and Jimin make sure those fuckers don't follow us and try sneaking up on us, Taehyung we're going to need the guards on our side at all times but let them know to not make it obvious, and the rest of you guard up at all times, other than that let's have fun."

They all started whooping and cheering as they walked out to go get ready for tonight.

"I guess I'm going out tonight" I sighed as I walked up the carpeted staircase towards my office.

____________

Ellen

"Where's dad?" I asked as I came downstairs dressed up.
"Meeting with some business people in his office; where are you going looking all beautiful?" my mom asked as she hand-dried the washed dishes from dinner.
That's one of the things I loved about my mom even if we have people to help around the house she still takes over most cleaning and cooking.

"Yeah 'business' " I rolled my eyes " ㅡmy friends want to go out tonight. I don't even want to go. I hate clubbing but I can't keep canceling on them so tell dad I'll be outㅡ " I finished as I grabbed my purse and kissed her cheek bye.

"Let the boys drop you off honey!" she walked me to the door.

"No! I'll be fine they're here to pick me up already, love you!" I waved as I ran to the car before she could send guards behind me.

____________

At the club we were quickly let in without waiting in line and got a VIP table on the second floor.