They're Here

Chapter 2💕:

Niall's POV:

I opened the door cautiously, even though I knew who was there. Jade was standing there looking like the most beautiful girl in the world and of course Perrie next to her but I didn't really pay attention to her until Jade was waving her hand in front of me, "Niall you ok? You seem a little spaced out." Jade said her voice concerned. "Sorry I was just thinking" I tell her quickly and move out of the way so I can let them through. Jade and Perrie both come in and immediately Perrie runs over to Zayn and gives him a huge hug. Zayn told me he was going to propose to Perrie sometime soon but he didn't quite know when. Since Perrie was with Zayn I was stuck with Jade. But I didn't mind at all. So I turned my attention to Jade. "So... What do you wanna do?" I asked looking her in the eye. She immediately looked down to her feet.

Jade's POV:

I looked down at my feet nervously. I always got shy around Niall for some reason but I didn't know what that reason was. "um..." I answered but then quickly said after, "anything is fine really." I said and gave a smile.

"We could go up to my room?" He said giving a half smile. "Sure." I finally said while making eye contact with him. I never realized how beautiful his blue eyes were. "Earth to Jade????" Niall said waving his hand in front of me. "Now I'm the one spaced out." I said giggling a little. Niall joined in and started laughing.

"C'mon lets go up to my room." Niall said climbing up the stairs with me behind him.

-------------------------------------

•OMG IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AGES!!😱

•BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE☀ I WILL BE UPDATING A LOT MORE SINCE IT'S THANKSGIVING BREAK YAYYY!

•I also apologize for the short chapter :(

•more chapters coming VERY soon! :D

•love you all! Much loveeee xxx