Chapter 10: Reunion

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

Name: messaging with someone

Place and/or time

________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning at the Giglio Nero Mansion dining room

"So you two are dating, huh?" Asked Colonnello.

"Huh?" Asked Amaya and Tsuna. Then they blushed.

"How the hell did you know?" Asked Amaya.

"Reborn." Replied everyone.

"The whole underworld now knows that the Greatest Hitman In The World, Cielo27 and The Greatest Hacker In the World, Stella3 are dating." Said Verde.

'No wonder he's not here.' Thought Amaya.

Then Tsuna got up and exited the dining room with a pissed off aura and releasing a bit of KI. After a bit they heard a lot of fighting and after a few minutes Tsuna and Reborn came back. Reborn was full of cuts and bruises.

"Reborn you shouldn't have done it." Said Aria.

"Both of them are pretty famous in the underworld. If it was not said then a lot of other people would try hit on them." Said Reborn. Everyone was surprised that Reborn did it for that kind of a purpose. "And it was a warning to the underworld that if they try and harm The Greatest Hacker In the World they will be dealing with the Greatest Hitman In the World" Continued Reborn with a sadistic glint in his eyes. Everyone just sweatdropped.

Then Reborn passed a few of pictures to everyone. When they looked at It they saw pictures of Tsuna and Amaya's date. There was even the picture of when they kissed. But before they could see it Tsuna who read their minds (Yes Tsuna can read minds and he has the X-Gloves. He learned how to read minds thanks to Reborn's training and he received the X-Gloves during his training from Leon) quickly burned all of the pictures.

~~~~Time Skip (1 Year Later)~~~~

Tsuna and Amaya were now sitting in a café. Tsuna and Amaya were drinking an espresso and eating a strawberry shortcake. Then Tsuna's phone rang. When Tsuna looked who was calling him he saw that it was Reborn.

"Hey Reborn." Said Tsuna.

"Hey. I need your help training the Vongola Decimo, Sawada Tsunayuki." Said Reborn.

"Okay. We'll be there by Monday." Said Tsuna as he hung up.

"What did Reborn want?" Asked Amaya.

"He wants my help in training the Vongola Decimo." Said Tsuna.

"Okay." Said Amaya.

Next Monday at Namimori Middle School

"Have you heard! There's gonna be two new students from Italy!" Said Girl1.

"Yeah! I hope it's a cute guy!" Said Girl2.

After Tsuna was kidnapped Tsunayuki's grades started falling and she started being clumsier. She was now called Dame-Yuki. But a few weeks ago a baby named Reborn came into her life and now she had more friends. There was Gokudera Hayato, a loyal bomber and her self-proclaimed right-hand man. Yamamoto Takeshi, a easy-going baseball player and a swordsman.