potions

An: thank you so much for 1.13K reads. I never would have thought so many people would read my stories. I am only twelve. Anyway. Enjoy the chapter and thanks again.

Dani stood next Draco whilst professor Slughorn witterd on and on about potions.

"Does anyone know what this potion is?" Asked Slughorn.

Both dani and hermiones hands shot up.

"Ahh yes. Miss Riddle." Said Slughorn.

"Amortentia. More commonly knowen as the love potion although,it doesn't actually produce love. Just and obsession or infatuation." Explained Dani.

"Very well." Said Slughorn.

"It has the scent of the person you most desire. For example I smell: Bleach, old houses, cologne and... and chocolate." Said Dani.

Draco looked at her with amazement. Harry and Ron joined Hermione at the front of the class after disrupting it.

"What about this?" Asked Slughorn as Hermiones hand shot up." Yes Miss Granger."

"Felix Felicis, better knowen as liquid luck." Explained Hermione.

"Very good. Now you will be brewing this potion today so. Let the brewing begin." Said Slughorn and the class got to work.

"Draco, would you like to work with me?" Asked Dani.

"No." Grunted Draco walking over to his coldron.

"Fine, git." Said Dani walking over to Hermione and Harry.

"Whats up?" Asked Harry.

"Malfoy. Thats what." Said Dani.

"Git." Mutterd Hermione concentrating on her work.

"Yep." Said Dani and Harry at the same time.

"How did you do that?" Said Hermione when one of her ingridiants flew past her.

"Crush don't cut." Said Harry.

"No... the insructions say simply to cut." Snapped Hermione.

"Meh, i'm going with Harry on this." Shrugged  Dani.

She crushed and copied Harry most of the lesson. Then they finally decided to work together.

"It's perfect Miss Riddle and Mr Potter. Here you are. Use it well." Said Slughorn passing them liquid luck each.

Dani,Harry,Hermione and Ron went to leave. Then Dani turned around.

"Are you coming Draco?" Asked Dani.

"Later." Replied Draco.

Dani left and bumped into Tom. They stared at eachother. Tom was with Ginny.

"Where's Draco?" Asked Tom.

"Probably being a git." Said Ginny which caused Tom to glare at her.

"Yep a bloody Git at that." Said Dani.