Tony Stark x Reader

You worked as Tony Starks assistant, ow was simple, deal with bookings made sure he eat and went to bed and deal with the occasional times he would hit on you.today was like no other, but at lunch when you went to the bathroom Tony grabbed you and pushed you into one of the stalls "what are you doing" he didn't reply he just slammed his lips onto yours , he moved his fingers down your pants and started fingering you, he then pulled your pants off and pulled down his pants releasing his boner. He started banging you into the stall door, he lifted your shirt and undid your bra, he started grabbing your breast and twisting and pulling your nipples making you moan. He then pulled out of you and pulled his pants back up "how about we finish this later tonight in my room" he said winking at you, you didn't say anything you just started putting your clothes back on.

The rest of the day went smoothly, every time you saw stark he would wink at you or slap your ass. You were packing your stuff up and were about to leave when Tony came up behind you "forget something?" He then pulled you into his room, you placed your things on the ground "mr stark I do not feel comfortable with this" he then came behind you and slapped your ass "how about I make you comfortable" he didn't give you a choice because in seconds his suit came flying in and ripped your clothes off "i sometimes like to involve my suit in this type of thing" his suit then grabbed you and pinned you to the bed, one of the hands flew of and went to stark, with the iron hand he started rubbing your clit and shoving it inside you. After that Tony grabbed a condom and started pounding into you "harder" he went harder and harder every time, you felt the thrusts getting sloppy and you knew he was close. You felt him release into his covering and pull out of you "do are you willing to make this a daily thing""yea sure" he started lying next to you "wait! You didn't come" he then started licking lines up your womanhood and nipping you slightly, after awhile you finally came all over his face, he then went out and grabbed a cloth to clean you up.

A/N
Sorry, this was very short, I couldn't really come up with stuff for the others and I didn't want to be writing the same character over and over😬
Until next time my Queens😘