Tomorrow

Ithel   ( see pic ^_^  )

We were finally walking back to Alev's den. After Alev walked right beneath us, we decided it was time to return. But when we said we would climb down the tree, we gave each other a beautiful kiss. And our lips refused to separate, making the kiss last much longer than anticipated.

Unfortunately, Ceri remembered his father and pulled back, reminding me that he needed to go back. I agreed. We kissed quickly, and once again, our hands were traveling on our bodies. His small hands enticing the pecks on my chest, and my avid hands pushing his clothes and reaching for his backside.

It went on like that, between resisting and drowning in lust. The only real awakener was when Ceri slid and almost fell from the branch. After securing him in my arms again, we both laughed and started climbing down the tree. My Ceri was scared at first, but with some help, we made it.

"It's too dark"

"It's alright. You'll get used to the forest at night. Don't wander alone, though"

"I wouldn't be able to! I don't know how you can actually find the way"

"We have a nice moon tonight. If not, I would've brought a torch with us"

Once we were in front of the den, Ceri rushed to remove a chunk of meat that was roasting on the fire and started to turn black.

I looked around and smirked: "We made it before Alev"

"I shouldn't have stayed long. What if he's angry now?"

"He's worried, not angry. There's a big difference"

"Actually," Alev's voice brought our attention as he walked out of the trees and closer to us, "I'm worried about Ceri. I'm angry at you"

I gulped. I glanced at Ceri to see him smiling happily and bowing his head to greet his father, who nodded at him.

"Sorry for taking too long."

"Are you ok?"

"Yes! I'm fine. I mean, I'm really ok. And I'm hungry! I'll bring out the fruits we have"

Ceri hopped into the den and left me there, standing beside a glaring Alev.

"A quick walk?"

"We... just talked. It's a beautiful night. And I brought him back safely, just like I promised"

"Where did you go?"

I could almost hear the unspoken "I couldn't find you" and I almost smirked. But instead, I just shrugged.

Alev sighed and then lowered his voice. "What did you two talk about?"

I was surprised by his nosy question. I've never witnessed this side of him before.

"Everything. Nothing in particular"

Alev's eyes traveled towards the entrance of his den before he added. "He looks..."