Chapter 16

"Aria! Damon is here!" Jenna yells. I sigh and put down my sandwich, can't he show up after I eat? I walk out of the kitchen and over to the front door. Jenna looks over at me suspicious but leaves and heads up stairs.

"What do you want?" I grumble, still grouchy because I only woke up like 30 minutes ago.

"And hello to you too Ari." Damon smirks.

"It's morning Damon, I'm grumpy. Get to the point." I sigh.

"Fine. You're coming to my house because we're discussing with my brother and your sister how to get Katherine out. I want to get her out as quick as possible so we can't waste anytime." Damon says. In my head I imagine myself staking Katherine but I quickly push it away. I should not feel jealous of her.

"I'll go but you're gonna have to wait till I eat. I'm starving." I answer.

"I have a hamburger in the car." Damon smiles.

"Yes! You know me so well. Let's go." I grin, leaning over and grabbing my bag. "See ya Jenna, be back in a while!" I call out before slamming the door shut. I practically sprint to Damon's car and grab the hamburger. Just as he finally gets over to the car, I have already eaten three big bites.

"Aria, that is not very ladylike." Damon smirks as I take gigantic bites of my hamburger.

"Screw you." I say but I don't think he understands me because my mouth is full of food.

"What was that?" Damon teases. I roll my eyes and start searching his radio stations. I scream excitedly when I hear Counting Stars by One Republic come on. I love this song!

"OMG! This is the best song ever!" I yell turning it up so loud I think people in space could hear it. Damon groans and turns it down.

"Remember I have sensitive hearing so it's really, really loud for me." Damon says wincing a little.

"Fine." I sigh and turn it down to a reasonable volume.

"Doesn't matter now, we're here." Damon turns off the car interrupting my jam. How could he? I get out of the car and run full speed at him trying to tackle him. I jump on his back, hoping he'll fall over but he just catches me. "Nice try." he smirks.

"I may not have tackled you but now at least I get a piggy back ride." I grin.

"No." he groans.

I laugh, "Yes now off to Stefan and Elena." for a second I think Damon is just going to throw me off but after a moment he starts walking. I smirk and am about to say something but suddenly I feel a bunch of wind, almost causing me to fall off. I close my eyes, scared and hope I don't die. I hear Damon laugh and I open my eyes. We're standing in front of Stefan's room. He used his vampire speed while I was on his back!

"Damon I could have died!" I yell still shocked from the speed.

"No you couldn't have because I won't drop you." Damon smiles. I smack the back of his head and jump off.

"Well take away the dying part and that was actually pretty fun." I smile. Damon does the ET thing and smirks.

"I knew you'd like it Ari." he opens the door just walking in without knocking. I follow in not thinking anything about it but when I look and see Stefan and Elena in bed, I want to puke. I gasp and go hide behind Damon not wanting to see. I feel him laughing and he pushes me away.

"Eew, I can't believe I am seeing my sister after the night she got lucky." I fake puke and glare at Damon for bringing me here. Damon just rolls his eyes and sits down at the edge of Stefan's bed. I really don't want to be here.