Chapter 11

As-Salaam-Alaikum,

Plz pray before you read if it's time to pray and you haven't....

I'm really very sorry for the late update but you all know the reason from the last A/N that I was really busy in travelling and functions(which is always the reason we r busy when we visit our country lol) and I still am really busy with travelling. I'm actually in another city away from Islamabad(where I'm from) and I hate typing updates on phones but becuz I love ya'll soo much so I'm typing on the phone so that I can finally write the update for ya peeps.

YOU R THE MOST AMAZING READERS!!!!!
This chapter is dedicated to each and every one of you!
*******************************

The messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:

There are no days during which the righteous action is so pleasing to Allah then these days (I.e the first ten days of dhul-hijjah) - [Al-bukhari]

***************************
NOT EDITED

Arina's POV

Idiot. Pagal. Kutta. Stupid
Arghhh Adam you r an idiot!

How can he say that?why did he even agree for the engagement?only to get the deal? That selfish haram creature😡

Last night I ran out the hotel and sat in the cab ignoring Alina's yells and pleas for me to stop because I didn't want to breakdown in front of anyone and needed some time alone. When I reached home the house was dark indicating everyone was asleep so I rushed towards my bedroom. As I looked at the time I realized its late and I didn't pray isha yet so I  proceeded towards the bathroom and intended to make wudhu and changed into my PJs  after coming out I wore my abaya and set my prayer mat. When I got done with my prayers I stayed seated on the mat and made a long dua.

I folded my prayer mat and crashed onto the bed but sleep was nowhere near and the flashbacks of today came which made me cry my heart out. Ya Allah why is this happening to me. First my bestfreind betrayed me in the worst way possible and now Adam is using me just to get his deal. I've lost my trust in the male species and the only reason I agreed to this proposal was because it was Mr. And Mrs Zeewad's and my parents wish and I can do anything for them.

I couldn't sleep a wink the entire night so after my fail attempts to sleep after fajr I decided to walk around the neighborhood. While crossing the few shops on the street my eye catches something unbelievable on one of the magazines on the rack in front of the shop so I stop to have a look at it. On the front page of the New York Times magazine is a picture of me and Adam with the headlines " The most eligible bachelor in town now engaged to a hijabi" and then on the next page is all the information about the deal with the Lockwood's and about last night's party.

OMA! How can he just let the paper agency publish this without my permission? That jerk!
Now I have to answer the billions questions that'll be coming my way from my dear parents.

I make my way towards the house and then suddenly it becomes windy and the light and white clouds starts sprinkling water in little droplets for a while and i keep walking not bothering to stand under a shade as I've always loved to enjoy the rain and get wet. After a while the before white clouds turn into dark grey exotic clouds and loom over the vast city capturing it in its control and the light droplets becomes heavy and the unprepared people run to hide under the shade of the shops or run to their houses and the prepared and ready people scurry away with their activities. I'm neither of them as I keep standing in the middle of the street getting wet and the thought of this weather defining my condition crosses my mind. I keep standing there until the the cold and harsh wind sweep past me and give me shivers and I come into my senses and hurry away to my house.